Part 5- 🔞what a night

You feel your lungs fill with pain. You feel as if you can't breath. Your heart fills your whole body. Your feet back up on instinct, trying to get as far away as possible from the threat before of you.

The prowler stands in front of you, his shoulder leaning against the wall. He knows where you live, your identity. Your heart pounds painfully. Your back hits the surface of the door lying behind you.

He knows who you are. No, no, this can't be happening. This could ruin everything. You're eyes feel blurry. You stand in a pose preparing to fight, but you're sure you've already lost.

His body stops leaning against the wall. His arms across his chest. He adds to his sentence, noticing your panic. "Or, should I say, y/n l/w."

You're at a disadvantage here. He's cornered you, in your own home.

He walks slowly toward you, with those confident steps. "What's wrong?" He asks, "can't speak?" His braids flow with his movement. You aren't used to being taken aback like this.

You stare at him in shock. You close your shaking fists. You take into account the situation. "What are you doing here?" You say, furiously, trying to hide the shakiness of your voice.

He stops a good distance away. "I just want to talk." He states. His serious voice startled you. Talk? About what? He shows up to your house, letting you know he's aware of your identity?!

"Bullshit," you claim, fight or flight taking over you. Your body moves toward his, trying to punch him. He dodged swiftly, as if he saw it coming. He blocks your fist with his arm, moving closer.

You shoot out your fixed web shooters, straight into his face, blinding him. He was obviously caught off guard, as his hands claw at the webbing on his face.

You begin running to your window. You're unsure how he found out your identity, and where you live, but you know you aren't safe. You need to leave now. You jolt to the window, Planing to escape.

Your hands reach the window, and are about to slam it open until your feet are pulled from underneath. You're stunned, your body falls to the ground. You look back to see the prowler standing above you.

Your last chance to escape, ruined. Your eyes widen. You get up immediately, but your efforts to escape are short lived. The speed at which he moved, shocks you. In a blink if an eye you're pinned to your dresser.

His hands holding down yours, while your body leans against the surface, facing his. His body inches from yours. His mask faced down at you. His body prevents anywhere for you to escape, caging you. He breaths impatiently, out of breath.

You could sense his irritation, by how fast he moved. His grip on your hands, firm. His seriousness is clear. "Illistrat," he ignores your squirming beneath him. "He's plotting something big, that even I can't stop him." He says sternly.

"I need you to help me." He states as if you would help him? You glare into his masked face. "Help you?" You ask, insulted. "First you intrude my house, then you threaten me with my identity, and you expect me to help you?!" You shout.

"How do you even know who I am!?" You demand. He pauses, unsure what to say. He sighs, knowing you'll have to trust him, in order for him to gain your assistance.

You're caught off guard when his mask unfolds. You've never seen his face before. This was one of the most worst was to earn your trust. He's going to reveal who he is, to one of his enemies? You stop fighting his grip, not sure how to react.

Your heart pauses when a familiar face lies beneath the prowlers mask. Miles Morales. His hazel eyes half lit, with his dimples. Your eyes widen. You're unsure what to say. Miles? The man who kept eyeing you all of dinner?