Me and You?

A/N: not proof read...

I was out with Percy, listening to him run his mouth, he finally stopped talking about himself, and gazed down at me, "Jenna, you know I love you right?" He said softly. "Percy— I really don't like you like that, I'm doing this for the show, not because I want you" I mumbled, looking down. "JENNA I TOLD YOU HOW THIS WAS GONNA WORK— YOU WILL LOVE ME, I'LL MAKE YOU IF I HAVE TO" he snapped, making me flinch back. "Percy, I'm going home, I'll talk to you later." I said, uncomfortable with the situation I was in.

I sat on my couch, with Vanilla laying on me, and Tyrone uncomfortably staring at me as if he wanted something— his mismatch colored eyes, gleaming with mischief. "Is there something you need Ty?" I chuckled, getting up to grab my phone off the charger, to find a message from Jude. 

Jude<3

Hey bbg<333

Bbg? That's new

Whatever~ wanna meet up at the soccer field or something... I heard you played soccer and thought it would be fun!

Are you stalking me...?

What no...

Joking, send the location <3

Already on it!

Read 3:30 pm

I got up, walking to my room, putting my hair into a messy bun, letting my bangs be the star of the hair style, and I put some comfortable clothes on, which was a sports bra, hoodie, and a pair of sweat pants. 

As I was walking to put my shoes on, a thought flashed across my mind, "you wanna come to Nilla Wafer?" I chuckled softly, as she ran towards the door, jumping at her leash. "Okay, I gotchu" I grabbed her leash still chuckling. 

Me and Vanilla, walked towards the field, Jude wanted to meet at quickly finding him, kicking the ball around, after turning around, he quickly flashed a smile, and walked towards me. "Is this Vanilla?" He smiled, kneeling down to pet her. "Hello to you too" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Oh hey Jenna, I totally didn't see you" he said in a teasing tone, looking down at me. "Wanna play?" Jude said, point towards the ball, and I nodded, setting Vanillas leash down, running after Jude. 

"Think you can beat me?" Jude chuckled, crossing his arms, and I quickly took the ball from him, "fuck yeah, I think I can" I chuckled, scoring the ball into the goal. "Beginners luck" he mumbled. "Watch me do it again~" I giggled softly.

After about an hour of me beating him, a crowed started surrounding us, and he looked at me out of breath, "fine— you win" he said, putting his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. "Yes! Bow down to me Bitch" I chuckle, I'm a teasing tone. "Shut up" he chuckled, playfully punching my shoulder. 

"Um anyway you wanna maybe come to mine? Vanilla can come too" he asked, in a hopeful tone. "Only if you beg~" I teased, grinning. "Is that a yes..?" His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Why not?" I chuckled, following him out of the arena, with Vanillas leash in my hands. "It's not a far walk" he said, walking beside me, eventually stopping in front of of a small apartment, walking inside, and unlocking the door, leading to the kitchen. 

I gazed around to see Jude had a nice dinner tabled set, and his house . "Hey Jenna... I really need to tell you something..." Jude mumbled in a nervous tone. "What's up?" I tilted in head, speaking in a soft relaxed tone, looking up at Jude. "I think I have a crush on someone..." he gazed down at me, pinning me to the wall. I felt my face warm up, and my stomach twisting and turning. "You~" he said, I'm almost a whisper, and I stood on my toes, kissing him, knowing, if someone found out, it could bring me down, all the way... I just couldn't resist. 

He pulled away, licking his lips. "I'm assuming you like me back...?" "Maybe I do... maybe I don't" I giggled smiling up at him.

A/N: Tyy @AndreaLottin for the idea<33

Hope you enjoyed this chapterrr

-MaDi<3

[677 words]