Awkward Encounter

A/N: I'm back again bestiessss<3 Also I'm not proof reading this bull 💀 

It's been a month since I last spoke to Jude, I just decided on blocking his contact all together to help myself get over what happened, and me and Percy continued with the PR stunt, clearing up speculations of me 'cheating'. Life was somewhat going back to normal, or so I thought...

I laid in bed reading a book when my phone vibrated. It was a face time call coming from Olivia. 

"Jennaaaa" Olivia, said with a massive smile. "Oliviaaaa" I laughed in a mocking tone, intimidating her voice. "Okay, me and Conan are hanging out tonight at a club and stuff, and we're dragging you at with us. No if, why's, or buts" She said in a determined tone. "That's not how the saying goes" I rolled my eyes playfully, shaking my head. "Shut up, anyway, get dressed, I'm coming at 8" Olivia said hanging up before I could answer.

"This girl" I said to myself shaking my head, pushing myself out of bed, setting my book down, and going to find something to wear.

After putting on my clothes, I walked into the bathroom, to brush out my hair, which has really gotten long since I last cut it. I sprayed my perfume finishing getting ready, looking down at my phone realizing I had a half hour left, I decided, to go on Instagram, looking through, and liking a few posts.

As the time flew by, my attention shifted hearing a knock on my door, I shifted myself up, running to go get it. "Heyy Liv" I said giving her a big hug. "Heyy Jenna" She laughed mocking my tone.

After I locked my door, the two of us walked to the car, where Conan was. "Hey Conan" I smiled waving at her. "Hi Jenna" She smiled back, as Olivia started the car, and began driving. "IS there a specific reason on why your going to a club on a Thursday night?" I raised my eyebrow, speaking in a curious yet playful tone. "We're all off so I just thought it'd be nice for the three of us to come hang out y'know?" Oliva said, matching my tone and I nodded, shifting my attention to the pretty New York scenery outside the car, leaning back into my seat comfortably. 

The 3 of us eventually pulled up at the small club that wasn't far from my apartment, getting ready to walk in I notice a familiar set of eyes, with an unfamiliar girl, I paused for a minute trying to process what was happening.  

I glanced back seeing Olivia and Conan exchange looks at each other, then look back over at me, "You've literally got to be kidding me" I mumbled under my breath. I felt my body tense up, seeing a guy none other then Jude approach me, "Jenna why the fuck haven't you been answering my messages" Jude yelled angrily. "Me? Aren't you the same one that dancing with some random ass girl" I yelled back, filled with jealousy, I knew we weren't dating, and I knew he was drink, but the jealousy was taking over.  "And what about it? Weren't you the one that cheated?" Jude said with his eyes filled with anger. "For the last time, Jude, I didn't cheat on you, we weren't even dating" I yelled again, running my fingers through my brunette hair. "Weren't dating ? We fucked, I took you out, and now you wanna say we weren't dating? Just admit you cheated on me with Percy's fugly ass and we can get this over with this" He screamed.

"Guys, it doesn't have to be like this, Y'know, us and Jenna can go over there, and you can stay over in this area, theres not need to argue" Olivia said, overwhelmed with what was going on and Maddie nodded. Me and Jude exchanged a quick glare before walking off and minding our own businesses.  

A few hours in, I decided to take a quick little picture of the three of us to post on my instagram account getting a bit tired. I walked over sitting down at the bar, scrolling through my phone, posting the picture. 

              @jennaortega

                Liked by maddieziegler and ememyers and others

                 jennaortega Out with some of my favs @oliviarodrigo and @conangray

                          view all 758 comments

As hours go by, its almost 11, and I'm exhausted, I looked around seeing Jude was gone, which rested my nerves a lot, Olivia and Conan walked over ready to go, and I nodded, also ready to go.

Before we left, I took a quick scan realizing Jude had left already, but something felt off. As the three of us piled into the car, this time me and Olivia in the front, and Conan in the back, she began driving, dropping me off first. 

"G'night Jennaaa" Olivia smiled. "Night you two" I gave the two of them a dimpled smile, walking back to my own car though it was late, and finding myself driving to Jude's house. 

Though the two of us weren't on the best terms, something felt like it wasn't right, and I felt the need to at least check on him, even if he was kind of being an asshole.

The 5 minute drive through New York felt like forever, I just needed to make sure Jude is home safe, and get home to my children, the real priority. Eventually though, I made it to his apartment, knocking on the door, but to my surprise, it just creaked open. He hadn't locked it, which was odd. I took that minute to walk in and to my horror, he was un-conscience  on the floor with pills knocked over. 

My body tensed at the sight, and I started internally panicking. "Fuck-" I managed to mutter out unsure of what to do.

911 was my best option.

A/N: And that wraps up today's chapters folks! I hope you enjoyed the little plot twist- dont get on me for it though it was @judeisbbg not me man so take it up w/ them <3 and while you do it wish them a happy belated birthday<333

Alsooooo- how would anyone feel if I decided to do a book filed with like little poems and songs that I right bc I'm a wanna b poet :/

ANywhoOOo

I hope you enjoy life, and if you don't... STILL ENJOY IT

Mylo<33