Bed Rest

A/N: Js a cute lil fill in chapter 😘

I woke back up in my bed, with two girls standing over me, "man, what the hell" I grumbled trying to make out the three figures, but my vision was blurry.

"Jenna, chill it's just us" I heard a familiar voice say from above me, which was in fact Emma, I heard another girl walking in, and I squinted my eyes a bit realizing it was Melissa, "ohh, hey girlll" I said sitting up, but what strikes me was that I had the worse headache. "Lay back down J. We got this" Jasmine said smiling down at me. "Literally, you're the one who told me I should have drunk with you, the only thing you got is immaturity." I rolled my eyes. "Says the one that drunk half a bottle of vodka" Jasmine rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Girls chill, we don't have the time to be sitting here arguing" Melissa huffed, and Emma nodded, "Jenna needs to rest, and you need to stop agitating her" she then crossed her arms, eyeing Jasmine. "Bu-" Jasmine started, throwing her hands up "No buts, actually make yourself useful, and grab some water and Tylenol from the kitchen" Melissa ordered, in a stern tone, "Aye-aye Captain" Jasmine rolled her eyes, speaking in a sarcastic tone walking off to the kitchen. "Emma, mind walking Vanilla and feeding Tyrone?" Melissa said again, but in a much calmer tone, and Emma nodded, walking to grab Vanillas leash. After instructing our two friends her gaze shifted back to me, "Jenna, what happened? What made you wanna drink, because that's not something you usually do just because" 

I thought about it for a moment, and the only thing that came across my mind was Jude, he was all I could think about. "I feel so bad for not saying anything him" I whispered quietly with my voice cracking, and he gaze softened, "My poor baby, if he really loved you, he'd most likely here you out, he's not worth it Jenna, as much of a cool dude he supposedly was, obviously he's not all that" Melissa said pulling me into a tight hug.

Jasmine walked in with her same bubbly attitude, as she handed me my medicine, and water to wash it over, "I'm sorry for forcing you into meeting Jude, I didn't know it would've ended like this..." My eyes softened, and my eyebrows furrowed "Jasmine, it's not your fault, and I would never want to make it your fault" I said reaching over to give her a hug.

Maybe talking about my feelings isn't so bad...

A/N:  I'm backkkkk did you miss me😔

I have a full chapter planned, and coming out shortly just you wait

As always, feel free to dm me any suggestions you have or anything you wanna see in future chapters!

Love you guyssssss

-Mylo<333