♡6

It has been five days of me being in the hospital now

It has been five days of me being in the hospital now. And let me tell you I'm bored as hell. Also, the award which I was about to receive was also missed by me.

The worst part? I actually won it. And I received it today.

"We are doing the celebration bhabhi no matter what you say!" Dhara plopped on my bed in excitement as I could only chuckle at her.

"Yes sure we will. But let me come back home first." I told her. She nodded her head quickly.

And then, the doctor came inside to tell me it was time to go home. He also told me to take some care and medicines, as I was suffering from Anaemia and Low BP. I agreed with him and soon we left for home.

• • •

The first thing I noticed when I reached home was how my favourite flowers were adorning the main entrence of the villa.

Jasmines were everywhere and the scent of the whole house was calling me down.

"Welcome back, cherry." Kartik said making me look up at him. He was in his casuals and messy hair, looking handsome as ever. And there was something in his hands, I noticed.

It was a plate of food.

"You must be tired and hungry by travelling. Here, have some food first." He said to me and came towards me. He was about to hold my hand to take me to sit and eat when my lovely sister in law butted in.

"No. Bhabhi is coming with me and we will eat in my room. You eat this." With that, she dragged me to her room with herself.

Honestly, she is more angry at him treating me like that than myself. But I'm okay with that cause he deserves this treatment.

"We could have taken the plate from his hands though. It was for me nonetheless." I said and looked away when Dhara sent some real hard draggers at me. "Fine I'll shut up." And with saying that, I sat on her bed.

• • •

It was my second day and this morning, I was met with the scent of hot chocolate and some poha in breakfast.

Kartik was standing in my room with a tray full of these as soon as I came out of the washroom. I looked at him, and then at the food first.

"This, for my lovely wife. I know you don't want to eat with me, that okay. But at least don't starve yourself. I'll keep the tray here and go out." Saying so, he went out of the room.

A small smile appeared on my lips. Because after all, it's efforts that matters.

The following afternoon Dhara went to her college and I was alone at home. I couldn't go out or to work because of the doctor's orders. So it was getting bored for me.

"Movie marathon?" My outstanding husband scared me from appearing from behind me suddenly and I jumped from the shock. Thanks to him, he was quick to hold my waist to steady me up, or else I would have fallen down the floor on my face.

"You scared me, idiot!" I almost screamed at him. He did looked sorry for that. "I'm so sorry, cherry. I didn't wanted to scare you." He said in a small voice. And I frowned at the nickname. But didn't question it.

"Listen, it's fine. Now leave me alone and go to your casino friends." My taunt seemed to have some effect on him because he pulled tighter on my waist.

"I am extremely sorry for what happened and what I did, Anushka. But please don't give me this cold shoulder. I'm trying to be better for you, and I'm trying to remenise my mistakes. Please give me a chance to do so." We both know that this is not the end of our relationship.

We are married and this one reason is not enough for our end. But the fact that he really wants to reminise his mistake and is making efforts for them is swelling my heart with love for him.

"Okay." Now let's see what he does.

•••••