One

Sienna's point of view:

"Wake up, sleepy head." That's Annika's voice. She dragged me by my leg.

"Stop it and let me sleep for five more minutes. Just give a few minutes,please." I begged her with my eyes closed.

"No, I won't because you have an interview this morning, short girl." She said and I sat up immediately.

She is right. I freaking have a job interview this morning.

I opened my eyes and I saw her staring at me, glaring though.

"I have an interview!" I got down from the bed and ran to the bathroom, ignoring her.

I quickly took my bath and went out of the bathroom. I removed my towel immediately when I got to the room, completely exposing my body.

I dressed out and took all the necessary things and made my way out of the room.

I went to our mini living room and tied my hair in a ponytail, I wore my heels and adjusted my dress.

"Your breakfast is ready." Anastasia yelled from the kitchen.

"I don't know if I still have the time to eat. I have to be there on time." I replied to her.

"You still have enough time." She said,

"What?"

"This is just 7:40am." She replied to me.

"Annika told me I was already late."

"She lied. You should come and have your breakfast. Who knows how it will go there." She said,

Fuck Annika!

I ran to the kitchen and had my seat.

"Good morning." She said to me,

"Good morning." I replied to her.

"I prepared your Italian breakfast today." She said,

"What's that?" I tried to peek into the pot but she hit the cooking spoon on my head gently.

She hates it when people peek inside what she is cooking.

I glared at her.

"Be thankful you have an interview." She said,

"Whatever!"

"I am making baked egg with sausage along with cheese." She told me.

"That's cool. But I haven't perceived the aroma." I complained.

"That's because I just started preparing it, you ingrate! I woke up early just because of you " she said angrily.

"I am sorry." I said to her,

These are my supportive friends.

They took me in when I needed help.

First, let me introduce myself.

I am Italian American.

My dad is from Italy and my mom is an American.

They died right years ago. That was when I was sixteen years ago. Then I was being forced to move with my paternal aunty and her family.

I was so mistreated, I became their maid, I was used like I was no family to them.

I somehow escaped from them almost a year ago after my college friend found me and they took me in.

They have been feeding me and making me feel alive again.

I am so grateful I have good friends.

At least, I should thank my aunty for sending me to college even though it wasn't her will.