Seven

Sienna's point of view:

I slept at the office like I decided.

I finished the work assigned to me two hours after the closing hour.

I hid away from the guards during their general checking of the company.

I slept on the desk at first then I went inside Mr Atono's office and slept on his comfy couch.

His couch has to be the most comfy couch in the world.

I slept like a log on his couch.

I woke up around six and I left his office after tidying up where I slept.

I went out of the company to the nearest boutique and waited till they opened.

They opened around 7:00 am and I made use of their restroom to wash my face, arms and legs. 

After cleaning myself, I went to buy myself a shirt and a pair of pants and I changed into them.

After I paid for what I brought, I put my old clothes inside a bag and made my way to the company.

My phone chimed and I checked whose message it was.

'Where are you?!' It was a message from Annika.

I ignored the message and made my way to the elevator.

"Good morning." I met Dawson in the elevator.

I wasn't able to reply to him because I haven't brushed my teeth.

I smiled at him.

"Can you talk?" He asked.

"Good morning." I gritted my teeth as I said in a low tone.

"How was your night?" He asked.

I ignored him and when the elevator opened, I rushed out of the elevator.

I rushed to my desk and dropped my bag and went to the restroom and brushed my teeth with the new brush and mouthwash I bought.

After I was satisfied with my look, I went back to my desk and I started the work for the day.

Suddenly, my boss appeared in front of me.

"Good morning, Mr. Atono." I stood up.

"Why did you sleep in my office, on my couch?" He glared at me as he pocketed his hands.

"Me?"

He stared at me sternly waiting for an answer.

I felt cold all of a sudden.

"I slept there because I had no place to sleep. I am sorry, Mr. Atono." That was the lamest excuse ever.

"Why didn't you go home? And why did you have to sleep in my office?" His veins are popping out already.

"You told me not to leave the office without finishing the task you assigned to me. It was so late when I finished that I couldn't risk going home alone." I lied.

"You finished the work two hours after the closing time. And there was still enough time to board a cab or bus home." He  said,

What? 

Does he have CCTV around here?

"It was still late, sir." I told him.

"Look, You look suspicious to me but I won't fire you. Anytime I catch you red handed, I will kill you and I promise you that." He stormed inside his office and he made my heart race faster than usual.