Eleven

Sienna's point of view:

I got off the elevator as I walked towards my desk.

I put my bag down and stretched my hands immediately when I got there.

I had my seat as I said a few prayer points.

"What do we have to do today?" I muttered to myself as I brought out the tablet to check out his schedule.

Nothing much, just a conference meeting with his investors.

"I should get his coffee before he comes." I suggested and I nodded at my own suggestion as it was a good idea.

I stood up and went to get his coffee.

The office is still pretty dry since I got to the office thirty minutes before eight.

"Good morning, what would you like to have?" The café attendant asked me.

"A black strong coffee and a cappuccino." I told her my order as I placed the rubble bills on the counter.

"Please have your seat while we prepare your order." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

Few minutes later, my order was ready, I took them and went out if6 the café.

I walked into the office and made my way to my floor. 

I placed my cappuccino on my desk and went to knock on my boss's door.

I knocked again but I got no response.

He is yet to come then.

I opened his office and I got inside.

"Ha!" I yelled as I met him typing away his laptop. The light of his office was off, and his window was being closed. The light of the laptop is the only light that was reflected on his face.

He has his glasses on which made him look like some kind of hacker right now.

He looked up at me as he clapped his hands twice and the light of his office was switched on automatically.

He glared at me without talking.

"Good morning, Mr Atono. I brought your coffee." I said as I composed myself.

I walked towards his desk and placed the coffee.

He stood up and adjusted his blinds as the reflection of the sun came in.

"I will take my leave now," I said as I made my way out of his office.

"Stop right there!" He commanded and I halted in my tracks.

What did he want now?

I turned to him, just to see him walking towards me.

"What's wrong, sir?" I asked him.

He continued making his way to me, and scared me, and started moving backwards.

He didn't stop until my back hit the wall and yet, he came so close to me that there was no space left between us.

"What's wrong, sir?" I was so scared to death.

I hope it is not what I am thinking about.

Does my boss want to have an affair with me?

I looked up to him, and he bent his head to my level that our lips were only a few inches away.

My heart started to beat faster than usual.