Three

Sienna's point of view:

"This is the men's toilet." Someone announced.

"What?" I faced the person.

Of course, he is a male. He looked at me with pure confusion but as I am looking at him now.

"This a male restroom. Didn't you see the sign before coming in?" He asked me as he folded his arms against his chest.

"Oh! I am so sorry. I was so pressed that I didn't bother reading the sign." I feel so embarrassed right now.

"And the pits? Didn't you see them?" He asked me.

"Like I said, Mister. I was so pressed that I didn't even notice anything. I am so sorry." I apologized to him.

"Or are you here for something else?"

"Can I go now?" I asked him.

"Are you new here?"

"Yes, can I go now?" I asked him.

He was just staring at me, so I just left him.

I was lucky to see the map of the company pasted on the wall. I checked the way to the cafeteria and when I mastered it, I went there.

I got there and went to the counter.

"What do you want, miss?" The attendant asked me.

"Regular dish, please." I said to her, I don't know what their menu is so I had to go for that.

"Alright." She smiled at me. I waited for them to dish it out and when they did, they served me.

"Thank you."

"You haven't paid." She said,

"Isn't a meal free here?"I asked her in pure shock. 

"No, it isn't. You have to pay." She smiled at me.

"My purse is not here." I said in embarrassment.

"Are you new here?" 

"Yes, I nodded at her. Before the woman could talk, a guy appeared beside me.

"Hey shorty!" He smiled at me. I was taken aback for a second.

Does he know me from somewhere because he is a complete stranger to me.

And why would he call me a shorty all of a sudden?

"Hey." I said to him,

"Are you new here?" He asked me.

"Yeah, kinda." I said hesitantly.

"She hasn't paid." The woman informed him.

"I thought it was a free meal." I said back to the woman.

"It doesn't work like that here. I will help you." He brought out his wallet and paid for my meal.

"Thank you so much." I carried my tray and walked away from the counter. The guy follows me.

"Let's go to my table." He said behind me.

"Do you know me somewhere?" I asked him.

"That's a rude time." She pouted.

"I am sorry. Thank you for the help but it looks weird." I said to him,

"I was just trying to help and make friends. Is that a crime?" He asked me with a pitch of seriousness lacing in his voice.