Chapter:5

Abhisha were sitting in the bathroom area discussing about duties when bell rang indicating that someone has come in the house. Everyone know that it's no other than Elvish and Ashika. Some got happy, some become angry whereas some were neutral.

Everyone gathered in the garden area and bigg boss announced the entry of wildcards.
Gate opened and Elvika entered the house. Manisha ran towards Ashika and hugged her tightly. She was genuinely happy to see her in the house. Whereas Elvish and Abhishek hugged eo tightly. Abhishek was also very happy to see him. Atleast someone is here whom he know from outside and he is from his community as well.

Elvika started to meet other hms. Pooja started telling about Bebika's crush on him.
After this Abhishek took Elvish inside to make him familiar with the house. He knew that Elvish will not tell him anything of the outside world as it is the first rule for anyone who enter in the house. Whereas Ashika was with Jad.

'ap log pehlay se ek dusre ko jante hu kya?' Manisha asked Abhishek and Elvish as she entered the kitchen area and saw them talking. She also saw them hugging each other. She didn't know any of them from outside so she don't have the idea of them belonging to the same community.

'han ek baar mile the bahar.' Abhishek answered her.

After that Abhishek and Elvish were garden area when Abhishek asked him the question which was irking him the most.

'abay pehlay tu ye bta ke tm dono sath mein kesay aa gaye. Mein to tm dono to dekh kr heran hugya ek dum. Mein ne socha ye kesay hu sakta hai.' Abhishek asked him laughing.

'bs dekh le bhai mujhay bhi nh pta tha ke ye aa rai bahar hi mile abhi.' Elvish replied sarcastically.

'chal aacha hai ab tm dono ki bhi dosti krwa dein ge hm.' Abhishek joked

'hn bhai bs wohi to reh gai hai ab puri duniya mein dosti krne ke liye.'

Abhishek laughed on this. Then they went to sit with others in the garden.

They were making fun of each other when Manisha called them to eat food. They went inside. Manisha and Ashika were sitting on the dining table waiting for them.

'hn bhae Manisha ji or bataiye.' Elvish asked Manisha as he sat beside Ashika on the table.

'ap bataiye ap ayein hain bahar se.'

'mein koi show dekh ke thora aaya hn bahar se mujhay to bs in logon ne call ki raat mein or mein subah uth kr aagya.' Elvish stated seriously with sarcasm in his voice.

Manisha laughed on this. She saw Ashika not talking to Elvish and he was also not saying anything to her as he was talking with everybody.

'ap dono pehlay se jante hain kya ek dusre ko.' Manisha asked Elvish.

'bataya to tha apko Abhishek ne ke ek baar mile hain hm bahar.'

'arey hm apki or Ashika ki baat kr rahe hain.'

Abhishek laughed on this. He looked at Elvish.

'hn ab bta. Is sawal ka jawab de ab.' Abhishek said to him.

'hn to de detay hain jawab is mein kya hai.' Elvish said confidently which made Abhishek laughed aloud.

Manisha was confusingly looking at both of them as why Abhishek was laughing on this whereas Ashika was completely ignoring this talk and was focusing on her food.

'hn to hm dono bht ache se jante hain ek dusre ko bahar se. Bht achi dost hain ye meri.' Elvish sarcastically replied pointing at Ashika. Ashika just glared him angrily at this answer where Abhishek laughed hard on this. Manisha didn't get it again.

'to iski baat mat sun Manisha ye hr baat ulti hi batata hai.' Ashika replied looking at Manisha's confused face. Manisha nodded and continue to eat her food as she don't want to talk about outside. She has the idea that they both are not friends atleast amd decided to talk about this later with Abhishek as he seem to know about them.

They completed their food and Elvish went to Avinash to irritate him more. As he was loving to confuse Avinash more. Manisha took Ashika with her as she wanted to change her dress. Whereas Abhishek sat alone at the OTT bed thinking about what will happen in the game next.

He was thinking when Manisha came and sat beside him keeping her head on his shoulder as she was tired.

'Abhishek aj hm bht thak gaye.' she complained to him cutely.

'kyun bhae kya kiya hai tu ne aj aisa jo thak gai to.' Abhishek asked holding her hand.

No matter what happens but when she come and sit beside him, holding his hand, he always forgets all his worries.

'tujhe nh pta hai hm ne bht kaam kiya hai aj.'

'meri coffee tak to banai nh or kaam kiya hai tu ne.'

'tujhe kesay pta coffee mein ne nh banai.'
Manisha looked at him shocked as she didn't tell him about coffee incident.

'aj Jiya ne bataya.'

'acha.'

'mein ne usay mana krdia hai kl se tu hi banaye gi meri coffee.'

'hm captain hain hm nh banayein ge.'

'acha beta ab aisi baat hugai.'

Abhishek started to tickle her and her giggles were heard in the whole house.