Chapter:25 (Last Chapter)

The next day they woke up and Abhishek was again feeling so low. Manisha was continuously massaging his body and taking care of him like a mother. Abhishek was not fully conscious but he knew that she was so worried for him and she's the only one who stick by his side since 1st day to last.

After they had their breakfast bigg boss called them.

'to bigg boss apko btana chahte hain ke aj Abhishek ki reports aai hain or unko dengue diagnose hua to Abhishek ko abhi isi waqt ghar se bahar hospital le jaya jaye ga. Abhishek ko confession room bhej dijiye.'

Manisha has tears after listening to bigg boss. He has been diagnosed with dengue.
Elvish supported him as he stood up to go. He looked at Manisha who was standing behind Elvish. He wanted to hug her and meet her once before leaving. He can't just go from this house before meeting her. This house is really special for him because he met her here. The one who loved her without any greed. The one who was standing by his side like a rock the whole season.

On the other side, she also wanted to hug him tightly. They promised to sit together at finale but that's not possible now. She can't just let him go like this. He is the man whom she fallen in love with. He is the man she adores the most. At times he hurt her feelings the most, but also made her feel the luckiest just by standing with her. He's the man she earned from this show and she know that whatever relationship she has with him, it'll never break, at least from her side.

Elvish saw them looking at each other and understood that they want some alone time.

'Manisha ek kaam kar tu le ja isay confession room tak. Hum yahin ruktay hain.' Elvish said and hugged Abhishek as he's his brother, big brother. He's also very worried for him and wished him speedy recovery.

'jaldi se thik hu phir bahar party bhi to krni hai jeet ki. Mein jeeto ya tu baat to ek hi hai na.' Elvish said and Abhishek smiled at him.
Ashika and Bebika also hugged him and wished him recovery. Then, Manisha came forwarde and held his arm. They started to walk towards OTT area, the place where they had numerous memories.

'Abhishek apna dhyan rakhna.' Manisha said with teary eyes as she stood in front of him.

'mera dhyn rakhne ke liye bahar bht saaray hain. Tu yahn apna dhayan rakhna. Or ziada preshan na huna sirf ek hi din ki baat hai. Phir tu bhi bahar aa jaye gi.' Abhishek said creasing her cheek.

Manisha hugged him hiding her face his chest.

'bahar aa kar knsa sth mein rehne walay hain hum.' Manisha said in low voice but it was audible to him, still he decided not to react on it. If he say something now, he'll not be able to stop his tears and he don't want to cry in front of her. He don't want to show her that he'll be going to miss the girl who was with him like a shadow 24/7 since last two months. He don't want her to know that he loves her but don't want to admit it because he's very scared to lose her.

Manisha broke the hug and looked at him. Their eyes met which have lots of unsaid emotions. They both know that they love each other but one of them was too stubborn to admit it.

'jaldi se thik hu jana or preshan na huna trophy tujhe hi mile gi.' Manisha said softly kissing the back of his hand.

Confession room opened indicating his time to leave the house.

He hugged her again tightly and she hugged him back. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Manisha took him to the confession room and he went inside without even looking at her once. She kept standing there and looking at the direction he went hoping that the time would rewind. She again enter the house unaware of his presence and meet him again. She again wanted to hear his voice when he first met her and asked her name. She again wanted to feel his touch when they first shake their hands. She again want to wake up the day on which he was the most misunderstood and wanted to stand by hia side against all capturing his heart forever. She again want him to pinch her waist with naughtiness in his eyes. She used to get irritated whenever he did that but deep inside that was the beautiful when she used to see that marks on her body given by him only. She wanted him to come again and hugg her tightly and ask her what happened as she was crying. He was always there for her whenever she cried. He wanted Bebika to fight with her again so that he could come and fight for her. The every moment she spent with him coming in front of her eyes. 'That's not a big deal if he left today as only one day is remaining then she'll be with him.' her mind said but her heart was not listening anything. She was feeling immense pain she don't know why. She just stood there for don't know how much time hoping that he would return and just hugged her tightly.
Ashika wanted to go to her but Elvish stopped her saying Manisha needed some time alone.