Chapter:7

Sister! Is he serious? He consider me his sister.

These thoughts were haunting Manisha to no end. He consider her his sister and didn't even tell her. They are friends from day 1 so from where did this sister thing came from. Falak di said he told her that I am his sister.

'He has time to tell Falak di this but didn't even thought to tell me about it. It's our relationship so who he is to tag it alone.'

She was thinking all these when Ashika knocked on her door.

'Rani to thk hai?' Ashika asked her.

'han hm blkl thk hain tu aisay kyun puch rai hai.'

'bht dair hu gai is liye puch rai hn. Sab thk hai na?'

'hn babu sab thk hai to ja hm aa rahe hain.'

Tears made their way out of her eyes. She quickly wiped them off as she didn't want to cry on this.

'tu kyun ro rai hai Manisha behn hi to bola hai. Kch or thori bola hai. Tujhe behn word se itni problem kyun hu rai hai. Tu knsa usay pasand krti thi. Wo bs tera acha dost hi to hai. Behn ban ke reh le. Pehlay dost thi ab behn ban ja.'
She was trying to make her heart understand when again tears started to flow again and she finally accepted the fact she was running away.

'hm pasand krte hain usay. Dost se bhar kr hai wo meray liye. Mein usay apna bhai kesay manu gi. Ab to uska samna krne se bhi dar lag rha hai. Wo behn manta hai or mein kch or. Yeh kesay huga. Why life is always unfair with me. Lekn hm har nh manein ge. Zindagi ki baaki mushkilon ki tarah is ka bhi samna kr lein ge. Or feelings ko chupana knsi baari baat hai hamre liye. Wo Jiya ke sath roz sota hai ek bed pr ye bhi to bardasht kr hi rahe the ye behn word bhi seh lein ge.'

Determined to fight with her feelings, she came out of washroom. Standing in front of the mirror she promised herself to overcome her feelings for him and will focus on other things.

'arey Manisha ji ktna time lagate hain ap washroom mein.' Elvish said bringing her back from her thoughts.

'arey ap kab aye?' Manisha said getting a bit scared from sudden voice.

'hm to kab se yahin khare hain apne abhi dekha. Kahan khoyi hui thi ap.'

'ap ke khayalon mein manchale ji.' Manisha said in her usual bubbly tone trying to act normal.

'oho to ap hamare baray mein bhi sochti hain. Hmein laga ap sirf Abhishek ke baray mein hi sochti hain.' Manisha widen her eyes at this statement.

'hm kyun sochein ge Abhishek ke baray mein.'

'wo to apko pta huga.'

With this Elvish left. Manisha also get ready and came out. She was starving because she hadn't eaten anything since morning.

'Manisha jaldi aaja yrr hm sab tera wait kr rahe hain.' Ashika shouted from dining table looking at her coming inside.

'tm log hamra wait kyun kr rahe hu?' Manisha asked as she saw Abhishek, Elvish and Ashika sitting at dining table with their food untouched.

'aj mein ne breakfast banaya hai to mujhay to teray sath hi khana tha.' Ashika said excitedly.

'hn or mein Ashika se pehlay kesay kha sakta hn.' Elvish joked on which the trio laughed hard.

'or tu ne kyun nh khaya tujhe to medicine bhi leni thi na time pr.' Manisha asked Abhishek sitting beside him.

'hm to pehlay din se hi apke sath khatay hain ye baat ap bhul gai hain hm nh.'

Abhishek stated looking at her. She turned her face towards him and they shared an eye contact which spoke volumes.

Manisha knew from where this taunt came from. She hadn't had food with him from last two days but it has a reason. It's not like she got new friends and she forgot the one who stood like a rock with her when survival in this house was difficult for her. He is still at number 1 for her and no one can replace that.