Chapter:12

Next day it was weekend ka vaar and Manisha was not getting good vibes. She has the feeling that something bad is going to happen for sure.

'suniye na manchale ji hamari koi baari larai hui hai kya is week ksi se bhi?' Manisha asked Elvish.

'nh teri to nh hui aisi koi laarai ksi se lekn meri hui hai Avinash se.'

'to apko lagta hai ke mein ne is week koi aisi ghlti ki hai js pr mujhay daant paray gi Salman sir se?'

'ye sab kyun puch rai hai tu kyun itna preshan hu rai hai?'

'hmein na bht buri feeling aa rai hai aisa lag rha h ke is weekend kch hunay wala hai.'

'arey preshan na hu to aisa kch nh huga sab acha hi huga. Chal bahar chalein.'

As they walked in Abhishek get stunned looking at her as she was looking breathtaking in white lehenga.

'Ashika aa ja jldi.' Manisha called Ashika sitting beside Abhishek.

'pyaari lag rai tu.' Abhishek complimented her and she blushed but hid it.

'to bhi acha lag rha hai.'

'mein to roz hi acha lagta hn tu hi notice nh krti.'

Manisha was going to reply him when Salman sir came. They greeted him and Salman sir started talking.

After sometime their was a break and Abhishek walked towards to drink water.

'abhi tk to sab acha hi hu rha hai bs aagay bhi sab aisay hi rahe mujhay daant nh khani.' Manisha was talking to herself when Elvish placed his hand on Manisha's.

'kch nh huga Manisha preshan na hu.' Elvish assured her and she smiled at him.

Abhishek saw this and didn't feel good. He was going towards them when Jiya stopped him.

'Abhishek sun meray pas beth ja aj mujhay na aisa lag rha hai ke aaj mujhay daant parne hai meray jhagde ki waja se to tu sath huga na to acha rahe ga.' Jiya said holding his arm which he clearly doesn't like.

'to meray sath bethne se kya daant nh paaray gi.' Abhishek said talking his hand back.

'daant to paaray gi hi lekn feel thora kaam huga beth ja na please.' She pleased him and Abhishek couldn't say no to it and he agreed to it.

Mtv switched on indicating the presence of Salman sir.

Manisha was waiting for Abhishek to come and sit but when she turned her head to look him she got shocked as she saw him sitting with Jiya and laughing at something Bebika said. She didn't like it and was going to call Abhishek as she thought he just sat there to talk but Salman started talking.
'ap logon ko pta hai aj mein kisay be naqab krna chahta hn.'

Salman asked the hms and they took names and then he asked Manisha.

'chalo Manisha ap hi bta do ke mein kisay be naqab krne wala hn aj.' Salman asked Manisha and she knew that now it's her turn to listen Salman's scolding.

Bigg boss played that Ashika and Abhishek's reel and then her conversation with Ashika and then that whole drama happened. In all this Manisha was trying to defend herself but the thing triggered her was when Abhishek said no when he is asked about it.

'Abhishek kya apko pta tha Manisha ke is plan ke baaray mein?' Salman asked Abhishek and he said no. Manisha just looked at him shocked as this whole discussion was happened in front of him also where he also took part in it. He knows that she did it for fun only but he didn't even said a word in ber favour just hurt her deep. Weekend got over with some fun tasks in which Manisha's energy was low and ahe wasn't feeling good. Abhishek tried to talk to her but Jiya was not leaving his hand and was just irritating him. Falak got evicted and Abhishek got busy in consoling Jiya. Manisha saw him hugging Jiya and talking to her in a cute voice to make her smile. She smiled looking at him as he always try to make others happy. 'but can't he see that I am also upset.' Manisha questioned herself and went in washroom to change.