Chapter:9

Manisha walked in kitchen with Elvish holding his hand to make Bebika jealous. He knows that she was doing it just for fun but instead it didn't go well with him. He was the first one to notice them walking in the kitchen as his eyes are always on her. He started hooting just to look normal that he is enjoying. Manisha looked at him laughing with others and teasing Bebika but the thing she didn't like him taking her name with Elvish. Little did she lnow that he didn't like walking with Elvish like this but when she saw him laughing and joining her with Elvish she dropped her thought of him being jealous of Elvish.

'hn bhae Manisha ji ab to apko sahi larka bhi mil gya habibi to apko itni attention nh deta tha lekn Elvish to hr waqt ap ke aagay peechay hi huta hai to phr ap kyun yahn aisay mun bana ke akelay bethi hui hain?' Abhishek asked her as he saw her sitting at the terrace alone lost in her thoughts.

'hr waqt Elvish aagay peechay huta hai hmare lekn hm kab udaas hain or kahn bethay hain ye apko kesay pta huta hai.'

Manisha questioned him back looking at him as he sat on the opposite bench.

'naye dost apko milayein hain or attention bhi apki divide hui hai hnari to ab bhi ek hi dost hai is ghr mein or hmari saari attention bhi usi ki hai.' Abhishek said smiling.

'hn Jiya ke sath love angle to hmara ban rha hai, Falak di to hmari baari behn hain, Elvish ke sath bhaichara bhi hmara chal rha hai or Jad ke liye soft corner bhi hmare hi dil mein hai or Pooja ji ke sath bhi alag bond hmara hai teri to bs ek hi dost hai is puray ghr mein.' Abhishek laughed listening her reply as he know this was coming.

'arey Manisha ji ye sab dost hain lekn ap special hain ap se dil ka rishta hai ap udaas huti hain to mujhay pta chal hi jata hain.' Abhishek said looking into her eyes but she broke the eye contact.

'hn special behn hn mein teri Falak di baari behn hain or mein choti hn is liye special hn.' Manisha said looking away from him. She said it more to herself to make her believe that he is saying her important in that sense whereas Abhishek just looked at her shocked as this was the first time she said herself his sister and it just felt wrong. He didn't like her saying that but why? 'Didn't you say that she's like your little sister?' He asked to himself.

'arey tm log yahn betho hu or hm dono kb se dhundh rahe hain tm logon ko.' Ashika said coming up with Elvish.

'or bhae kya batein hu rai hain?' Elvish asked sitting at the bench.

He noticed them sitting quietly and Manisha looking at the other side and Abhishek was looking at her with unknown expressions.

'kya hugya bhai itne chup kyun bethe hu tm log.' Ashika asked as she also noticed some unusual silence between them. They never sit like that.

She was going to ask them again when Elvish signalled her to be quiet so she sat quietly.

'Manisha ji aj to jal gai Bebika puri hmein dekh kr.' Elvish said to Manisha to make the environment lighter as he get something is off between them but he didn't want to interfere in their relationship.

'arey hm achay hi itne lagte hain sath mein sab jal gaye hn ge hm dono ko sath dekh kr aj.' Manisha joked but it didn't look like before when she used to joke around effortlessly. It looked like she was just pushing herself to be funny.

'hn ye to hai.' Elvish said and again that unusual silence surrounded them.

They 4 were sitting at the terrace but no one is laughing, no one is making fun of the other, no one is speaking something is the moat unusual scenario.

'chalo bhai log khana khatay hain bhuk lagi hai.' Abhishek said finally breaking the silence standing up from his place.

'hn yrr chal Rani uth khana nikalte hain jldi se.' Ashika also stood up.