ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ❶❾

"What's this?"Taehyung frowns when Namjoon places a pouch on table

"What's this?"
Taehyung frowns when Namjoon places a pouch on table

"A small gift to repay your kindness"

Seokjin cringes , swallowing the bread .The four of them were sitting at the table ,having their breakfast when Namjoon decides to make it awkward.

"What is that supposed to mean?"
Jungkook raises his brows, seemingly annoyed by the statement

Besides him , Taehyung balks "Are these real?"

He slides the pouch towards Jungkook who takes a peek and shakes his head .

Namjoon really shouldn't have done this.They are friends.Why would the demon treat this hospitality like a trade?

"Down to every cut"
Namjoon has the audacity to look smug .

"Is he for real ?"
Taehyung turns to Seokjin who shrinks in his spot.

"Actually Tae.."

The Omega purses his lips ,fiddling with the teacup .It was his slip that made Namjoon think that they somehow had to return the favor .

When they returned from the market, Seokjin held his own little fashion show for Namjoon where he tried all the outfits and jewellery Taehyung bought for him

They also managed to find a cute little bracelet for Namjoon that the demon wore immediately.

He was okay to accept the outfits and the matching friendship bracelets but accepting a sparkling rose gold and diamond dangler was too far .He couldn't just accept it no matter how many times Taehyung assured him . Besides finding a bracelet that could fit around Namjoon's wrist cost a fortune to the human.

So if he had unknowingly expressed how he felt about accepting such expensive gifts to Namjoon,the demon had immediately offered a solution.
Seokjin won't lie ,he was sold too quickly on the idea

"It was my idea"
Seokjin admits truthfully . Namjoon makes a sound of disagreement in his throat but Seokjin ignores him and leans to grab Taehyung's hand

The human was staring at him with betrayal.

"We are not trying to put a price tag on your love Tae,but you have to understand we can't accept such expensive gifts .You of all know how our traditions work.It will be shameful if I forget them"

Taehyung huffs ,looking away

Seokjin sighs ,"Okay .So how about this?"

He hopes Taehyung will look at him but the latter fixes his gaze on the portrait behind Jungkook

So he swings , hoping Taehyung would agree

"Consider this as a small gift for having us here.For being such a good host"

Taehyung huffs but he turns to face him

Seokjin takes it as victory

"But this is too much.These look legit and unreal"
He picks up a green gemstone of unusual size "Like why the hell do you have such a huge Emerald? "