Don't you Dare!!

Sunoo's POV 

I left the room as soon as the meeting ended, I didn't want to see his face right now, I hurriedly went into my boss's cabin, 

"Sir, why did you agree with them," I asked as politely as I could. 

"Come on Sunoo, I know what I did, and it's good for everyone. you know right I never wanted to take over this business, I always wanted to be a chef. now it's my chance. I can finally start my own restaurant with all the money," Mr. Jeon said. 

"Seriously sir, and what about us, who have been working here for all these years for this company?" I asked as I started to feel angry. how can someone be so selfish? 

"About that we will see tomorrow, for now, don't tell anyone about this meeting, tomorrow after signing the papers I will tell everyone officially," Mr. Jeon said. 

I didn't say anything and left that place, as soon as I got back to my seat Jungwon came to my seat. 

"Sunoo Hyung, you are here. what happened in the meeting," Jungwon asked me. I didn't want to keep it a secret from him, but I couldn't tell him about today's deal. 

"Oh! sorry Wonnie but I can't tell you yet, we will know tomorrow," I told him feeling sorry. 

"It's okay Hyung, I understand" Jungwon said, and we both got back to work. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heesung, have you lost your mind?" Jay said as soon as they reached in Heesung's cabin. 

"Jay, we already talked about that, why are you bringing this topic up again," Heesung said with a serious face. 

"Yes, we talked, but you only told me that you are going to buy 51% share of that company. what the hell with buying the whole ass company," Jay said.

"I can't wait anymore, I want him back as soon as possible, and by only doing this I can make him come to this company," Heesung said making eye contact with Jay. 

"Do you think, by doing this he will going to yours," Jay said, 

"I don't care. Whether he accepts me or not, I only want him near me. I will make him love me again," Heesung said. 

Jay didn't say anything, he knew Heesung more than anyone, and he also knew what Heesung had gone through these 5 years. and only Sunoo can him happy again. but he also knew that what Heesung was doing was wrong. 

"Forget about it, your secretary just told me that your mother asked you to come, so don't forget okay," Jay said and left Heesung's cabin. 

"Shit!" Heesung murmured. 

After completing his work Heesung went to his Parent's house. 

"Good evening Heesung-shii, your mother is waiting for you in the living room," the maid told Heesung and bowed to him. 

Heesung bowed back and went to the living room, he saw her mother sitting on the sofa while reading some files.

"You are here," Mrs. Lee said while closing the file and placing it on the table. 

"Why did you call me there," Heesung asked. 

Mrs. Lee slightly smiled before saying, " I wanted to have some chat with you first, but if you want to get on the topic, then I don't have any choice," Mrs. Lee said.

"So why did you buy a whole damn company, as much as I know about that company, it's just an ordinary company with no such profit, so what is the reason," Mrs. Lee said with a serious face. 

"I brought that company for Sunoo," Heesung said with a poker face making eye contact with his mother, 

Mrs. Lee got angry after hearing Sunoo's name, "What, Heesung are you kidding me, you brought the whole company just because of that piece of shit," she screamed. 

"Don't you dare call him that, and don't worry I am not kidding. don't forget that, now I am the one who has the power, 5 years ago you did what you wanted, and all these years I stayed silent, I did everything you wanted, I stayed in the States and just like you asked me I became the CEO of the company, now if you tried to do anything behind my back I will forget that you give birth to me Mrs. Lee," Heesung said and left the place,

"Don't think that I will sit quietly, this Kim Sunoo, Ahhhh!" Mrs. Lee screams in anger and throws the files placed on the table. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! have you read any other Heesun series too, please recommend me some too, and don't forget to vote and leave some comments it really encourages me a lot. 

Thank you, Guys!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!