Injured!!

Evening time...

"Sunoo, let's go" Sunoo heard Soobin calling him, They both headed toward Heesung's cabin. 

'knock knock' 

"Come in," They both entered Heesung's cabin. 

"Mr. Lee, here is the file you asked me for," Soobin said placing the file on the table,

"Thank you, Mr. Choi," Heesung said taking that file, 

Soobin was a little shocked, as it was the first time Heesung said 'thank you', Now that he thinks about it Heesung has been behaving oddly kind towards everyone for the past week, he often smiled and praised others for their hard work. 

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Choi, we need to go to see the preparation for the upcoming event, I want both of you to get ready in 15 minutes," Heesung said with a serious face. 

"Yes, Mr. Lee," Sunoo and Soobin said and left after bowing to Heesung. 

After 15 minutes Sunoo and Soobin both leave to see the preparation for the event, They both sit in the back seat, while Mr. Seo is driving and Heesung is beside him. 

"Should we leave now," Mr. Seo asked Heesung before start driving, 

"Sunoo, I forgot to ask you before are you feeling fine," Soobin asked Sunoo, gaining Heesung's attention as well, 

"Yes Hyung, what happened to me," Sunoo asked in confusion, while Heesung stared at Sunoo through the mirror. 

"In the morning, your friend Niki came to give you medicines right," Soobin said, 

Now Heesung's whole attention was on Sunoo, and Sunoo knew that too.

"It's nothing Hyung, just a headache because of overtime," Sunoo said trying not to shutter. 

"Oh! okay, tell me if you feel too tired, I can help you with work," Soobin said smiling, 

"Thank you Hyung, it's so sweet of you," Sunoo said genuinely smiling. 

On the other hand, Heesung was still thinking about it, he could tell by the tone of Sunoo that he was lying, 'Is Sunoo ill', 'What kind of medicine he is taking', That's all he was thinking. 

After an hour they finally reached the place where the event was organised, 

"Mr. Seo and Mr. Choi, you both go inside and please talk to the management if they need anything, me and Mr. Kim will join you both in minutes," Heesung said, both Mr. Seo and Soobin bowed to Heesung and left. 

After they both left, Heesung took Sunoo's wrist and took him to the empty corridor,

"Hyung what are you doing," Sunoo asked, 

"What Happened to you sweetheart," Heesung asked politely in a sweet tone, 

"Nothing," Sunoo said, he understood what Heesung was trying to ask but he didn't want to tell him. 

"Sunoo, I am serious," Heesung said in his dominant voice. 

"I told you in the car right, it's for headaches," Sunoo said.

"Are you sure, because as much as I remember our office always have medicine for headache?" Heesung said, Sunoo didn't say anything and placed his hand on his side bag. 

"Is your medicine in the bag, Give it to me let me see," Heesung said trying to take Sunoo's bag, 

"Hyung, stop it," Sunoo said trying to stop Heesung, but of course, he failed. Heesung took that medicine box out of Sunoo's bag,