Prologue

The three human boys wave goodbye to their friends at the orphanage. Both humans and anthro cats wave back with smiles. While some are sad to see them go. Today is Tony's birthday, and he just turned eighteen. Which means he has to leave the orphanage on his own. Tony wants to take his two brothers with him on a journey to whatever the cold breeze blows. Tony plays the role of their guardian.

The middle child is James. And the youngest is Johnny. The three Robin brothers began their departure throughout the cold windy day.

It was a long walk for them. They walk, and walk. Passing by some people, and cats. Doing their daily routine. When night arrived. They came across an abandoned building. They decided to stay there for the night. Thankfully. They were provided with some warm blankets. As well as some clothes. Thanks to their friends at the orphanage who donated to Tony and his brothers. Tony is glad that his birthday did have some benefits. And with some money they got from their friends, and some from the adults that worked there. Fifty dollars sounds much. But Tony doesn't want to blow it fast.

They need to preserve some important things. Finding a home, and a Job. Once they got out their blankets. They leaned on a wall, and went to sleep.

When dawn arrived. Tony gets his brothers up. James, and Johnny opened their exhausted eyelids. They wanted to sleep some more. But Tony tells them they must keep walking. So two brothers yawned and stretched. And continued on their way.

The sun begins to show itself as some time passes. Three boys find themselves in an unfamiliar location. They walked on the road paths. James notices they are in some sort of a forest area, or a woods. They suddenly hear a train. They look to the direction where the train is seen. Tony realizes it's a bridge, a bridge with a river.

Johnny starts to point at a town. They were happy they finally found a place where they could start a life. Tony motivates his brothers to keep walking so they can reach the town. But Johnny has plans. He begins to run towards where the train is last seen. James runs after him. Telling him to slow down. Tony tries shouting to get his brothers to stop. But his voice couldn't reach their ears. Tony sighs in annoyance and just decides to just go with it. So he sprints to catch up so he could scold them later.

Eventually, the three brothers made it to the entrance of the town. They see the sign that reads: Welcome to St Louis. St. Louis. A place where it can be their new home.

Tony tells his brothers that they suggest they should book a hotel.

And they found the nearest hotel, so they could rest their legs. Tony uses some money to book a hotel. While it's not fancy. But it is better than nothing. They went to room number 07. The room had two beds. A TV. And a bathroom. Johnny was about to get on the bed. But Tony tells him he needs a bath. They all need one.

One by one. They had their baths. Put on their spare clothes, and relax on a bed. Later on. Tony tells them he's going to find a job so that he can make money to help provide for each other. They tell them to stay out of trouble, and stay put. Tony exits the hotel and examines the places around here. Tony huffs, and blows his oxygen and says to himself. "Well St. Louis, let's see if we get along well." He says to himself.