𝟏𝟔 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘺 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘯

TW: Torture, mentions of trafficking for money and sex, and injuries

[Listen Before I Go - Billie Eilish]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Isabella's POV

The crackle of the whip against my skin rips a scream from my scratchy throat, echoing in the small, black, concrete room. For a while now, Rumlow has been torturing me for submission. He wanted me to agree to his terms, but I refuse. I finally have freedom, and I will not willingly give it to him. He thinks he has the power in this situation, and it may look like that, but I know James will save me. He's done it once before and I know he can do it again.

"If you just submit to me, I can make life for you very easy." He demands.

"No," I scream.

"You stupid bitch!" He snarls, slapping me again with the whip. "All you have to do is say yes, why can't you just shut up and do what I say? That's all I've wanted from the beginning. This wasn't my plan in the beginning, but you just had to run away with that knight, didn't you? Now, I need to teach you a lesson."

"What are you going to do to me?" I hesitantly ask.

"Do you know how valuable you are?" He crouches down to my level in the chair. "Not only are you the lost princess, but you are a beautiful one. Any man would be lucky to have you. And they will pay me good money to have you. They can do whatever they want with you, and I'll have enough money to make my kingdom the biggest on the island. I won't need to trade with your kingdom, and they will quickly lose all their riches, making them bow down to me." He stands back up. "You stupid, little girl. If you weren't so selfish and ran away, you would have never been in this situation. You could have been my Queen."

"I would rather die."

"Well, your wish may come true." He smirks. "Just ask nicely to your new owner. There are a lot of candidates."

He walks back over to the table of weapons, picking up a huge, shiny knife. When he stalks back over to me, my hands tied behind my back and against the chair arms, I can see murder in his eyes. I don't know if he's always hated me as much as he does right now, but there is no stopping him from hurting me. He could sell me as damaged goods, and no one would care as I am the 'lost princess'. He walks over to me and cuts my skin, not too deep but breaking my skin and blood drips down my skin, falling onto the floor and staining it. I'm starting to think that James won't make it in time to see me alive.

———————————————
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT