27~>Blossom.

Please leave a vote and a comment.

Writer.

It was time for break.

Ella is seen leaving her class to join her friends in the cafeteria.

Just then,Chinwe and her bees blocked her path.

"Well!,well!!,well!!!
If it isn't the poor boyfriend snatcher." Chinwe singsonged.

Ella ignored her standing still as Chinwe walked around her.

"I think you poor scholarship students have a thing for snatching people's boy friends.
That stupid friend of yours tried to snatch Kachi away from me and here you are snatching Femi from Sophie." She continued.

"So after all my warnings,you still stuck your ugly self to him,you've really got guts,but I will warn you for the last time stay away from Femi or..."Sophia said with a huge scowl on her face.

"Or freaking what?
Do you see me using a rope to drag Femi close to my self?
Well,I don't blame you .
I blame your dumb brain for being unable to read the handwriting on the wall.
It should be crystal clear to you that Fems will have absolutely nothing to do with used trash like you."

"I see that you now have guts to talk back at us,brava!!
Just make sure you watch your back."She threatened.

"Please Chy,I'm sorry
I'm so scared,I'm shivering right now.
I'm about to pee on my pants."Ella said sarcastically.

"Do your worst bitch!." She smirked hitting Sophie's shoulder sashaying to the cafeteria.

.

.

At the cafeteria.

"You won't believe what Chinwe and her bees did today, they tried to bully me again." She whisperyelled.

Their eyes widened.

"What!,did she hit you?"Ifeoma asked.

"No she didn't,but they threatened me."

"They wouldn't do more than a dead rat."Judith sneered.

"What are you girls talking about?"Yinka asked as she just joined their conversation.

The boys were having an argument about last night's football match.

"The Queen bee and her bees confronted Ella with threats." Ify explained.

"Girls,you should avoid her at all costs, that girl is ruthless."Yinka pleaded.

"Yinka,why are you even so afraid of her.
I and Chinwe have been enemies since I came into this school but she hasn't done anything to me.
So allay your fears."

"That's because you are friends with Victor but Ella is not.
You have many people protecting you." She retorted.

"Abegi.
You are giving Chinwe more credits than she merits.
All I see in her is a weakling who finds contentment in bullying students with low self-esteem."Ella finally dismissed.