👹Not every love story has a happy ending👹

Genya: "y-yeah... someone... was... here... just now... they missed us, no... it was them... they forgot about us..."

Tengen: "Hey... You awake? Heh, I never got your name..."

Genya: "genya... genya shinzugawa..."

Tengen: "Well, nice to meet you Shinzu-kun. I'm the flashiest god of festivals and flashiness, Uzui Tengen. Let's get out of here, shall we?"

Genya: "Of course... But first... You need to... Find Makio. You need to find-" coughs blood

Tengen: "Ah... Thanks for reminding me. I nearly forgot about her. Let's see if I can stand on 2 feet."

He hurriedly attempts to get up and stumbles on his feet

Tengen: "Just barely..."

Genya: "ok... go get your girl... while I'll be here... waiting... forever..."

Tengen: "Hm? What was that?"

Genya: "ah... nothing... I must've stumbled on my words do to the condition I'm in right now..."

Tengen: "If you say so..."

He shakily waddles off into the dry abyss

Genya: "hm... the kakushi should've been here by now... wouldn't be surprised if they forgot about us too... it's truly depressing..."

???: "Get up... Genya... You're not ready to die. Get up. Please. Mother's asking you."

Genya: "M-Mother?"

Shinzugawa's Mother: "Yes, now, blink once and you'll be in good enough condition, able to stand up. Try it."

Genya: "Of course mother!" he rushes to say as he quickly blinks and opens his eyes

Genya: "Hope she wasn't lying..." He puts his hands on the ground, using them to swiftly lift his body up as he stumbled on his feet but comes to a freeze

Genya: "I-I can stand! And speak! Thank you mother!" He tries to face her but then remembers it was an airdropped message from heaven

Genya: "Oh yeah... Oh well. I better go find the Kakushi before we all die of blood loss."

With Tengen

Tengen: pant pant "Where are you, Makio!?"

Makio: "..."

Growl

Tengen: "MAKIO! I HEARD A GROWL! ARE YOU BEING ATTACKED! JUST, HANG IN THERE! I'LL SAVE YOU! I JUST GOTTA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE!"

"Kirashimo! My baby! Please wake up! This can't be happening! Nonononono! Why me!? Just why!? I promise to be with you in another life... No... I promise to be with you right now." Stab

"Hey honey! I'm back HO- WHAT HAPPENED!? PLEASE WAKE UP! ASONA! YOU CAN'T BE DOING THIS TO ME!" sniffle sob "Asono... No... no..."

"You promised me that we'd be together forever! You promised! Oraroko... Why? You liar... Why did it have to be now..? Why did you have to go early?"

"I hate my life more than I already did. I lost everyone and everything important to me. I can't see. My vision is blurry. My world is tinted a dark red. I can't move. Is this... The end? Why? Just why..."

"AHHHHHH!!! WHAT HAPPENED! IS THAT YOU! WHY IS EVERYONE CRYING!? AHHHH NOOO YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY NOW! WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! AÆÆÃÅĀÀÁÂÄÁÂÄÃÅĀÄÂÁÀÆÃÅĀHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"