11. Bully's party

"Good morning, Papa." Pluem greeted his Papa. He had his hand on his head.

"Morning, Pluem. Headache?" Pluem just nodded. "I have kept some meds in the second drawer of your bedside table. Take it if it's too painful.

"Yeah, thanks, Papa."

"Good morning." Nanon greeted in his not-so-cheerful mood. He had puffed eyes which did not go unnoticed by his Papa.

"Did you cry before sleeping?"

But before Nanon can even answer Tawan in his formal wear came in the dinning area. New's man, too, was not in his usual chirpy mood, but still when Tay saw Nanon on the dinning table he forced himself to smile. New knew something was off. The Vihokratana's were not behaving their usual self. Last night when New was sleeping he felt Tay tiptoeing inside their bedroom but he was too sleepy to wake up. Did something happen last night he doesn't know about?

Pluem must have felt his Papa's question ignored so he asked again. "Non, is something wrong?"

Nanon visibly stiffened as he looked at his father. Tay smiled at him.

"I told you it's OK, son." Tay replied to Nanon's feared expression. It pained him seeing his own son being afraid of him in their own sweet home. New saw Tay's pain behind his smile. After all New was Tay's other half. Who would know Tay better than him?

"Seems like something big happened that I am not aware of." Pluem spoke as he looked between his Dad and brother and by the time Frank was in the dinning room too. He understood the tension and decided to be quiet.

"I-I..." Nanon stuttered.

Tay, who was sitting on the head chair, stood up and knelt in front of Nanon's chair which was on his right side. Tay's pants felt tight as he knelt down but comforting his son was first and even if his pants rips who cares. It won't be that embarrassing in front of his family. At least they all will laugh at his clumsiness again. At least they will smile. Holding Nanon's hands Tay smiled at him.

"Non, you think I will beat you or will be mad at you because you are secretly friends with someone I don't like or something?" Tay asked calmly trying to make himself look as soft as possible. "It's OK. Tell everyone whatever you are feeling. Doesn't matter what. See our whole family is concerned, son?" Tay, again, tried convincing Nanon when the the later did not reply.

After a minute of silence which felt like an eternity Nanon whispered "I am sorry." Nanon dropped his precious tears again. "I am so sorry, Dad." Nanon hugged his father as he sobbed loudly in his arms.

New had a frown on his forehead the whole time but did not feel like interrupting the moment. Pluem was shocked seeing the scene in front of him. He was correct. Indeed something big happened last night he is not aware of. Seemed like neither was his dear Papa. Frank seemed to know something though. His face screamed he is not shocked at all.

"It's fine, son. Everything is good. No one's mad at you." Tay moved his palm on Nanon's back to soothe him. Tay didn't seem to want him to stop crying though. He wanted Nanon to let out all of his cries, worries. He wanted Nanon to show what he was hiding from God knows how many days.

After some minutes Nanon calmed down.

"New, after office I will be taking Nanon somewhe-" Tay  was about to say something while getting up but as Tay predicted the pants ripped. Tay felt all his blood rushing towards his face but he wasn't embarrassed at all. His face was all red but as he thought before what's their to be embarrassed about in front of his family. NOTHING AT ALL. NOTHING. AT. ALL. NO EMBARRASSMENT.

Tay totter walked towards his bedroom without turning around.

A room which was full of emotions and tension before burst out in laughter the moment Tay shut the door. The Nanon, who was a crying mess a minute ago, was now laughing while sniffing in order to not let his snot out. Frank, who saw his twins struggle, passed the tissues to him while tittering.