Alessia Moreno // SUMMER'S OVER

ALESSIA MORENO

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ALESSIA MORENO

𝐈 Stereotype - "I-don't-give-a-shit-about-anything-but-actually-I'm-just-scared"

𝐈𝐈 Name - Alessia Eden Moreno
𝐈𝐈.𝐈 Origin - Spanish
𝐈𝐈𝐈 Age - 18 years old
𝐈𝐕 Gender - female
𝐕 Sexuality - bisexual

𝐕𝐈 Personality -
> Alessia acts like a badass, but actually she is a big softy. She is scared of everything and believes everything she hears or reads. Gets nervous and suspicious about situations quickly and panics immediately.
> She acts like she doesn't care about anyone or anything, but is actually desperate to be liked.
> She actually is just stupid, thinking she is cool. She does fit in with the popular crew, but she's just a little idiot.

𝐕𝐈𝐈 Schoolclub/group -
Cheerleading / the popular gang

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 Important information -
> She has been spoiled by her parents her whole life, and when they decided to stop, she had to do everything on her own.
> She never learned to be greatful.

> She suffered from Anorexia when she was younger. She overcame it, but still copes with the effects.

𝐈𝐗 Subjects they know a lot about -
conspiracy theories, fashion

𝐗 Faceclaim - Lexi Jayde

"ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅᴀss ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀss"
"ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ"

"ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅᴀss ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀss""ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

For group rp of kokoa_cos