Theodore Relish // SUMMER'S OVER

THEO RELISH

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THEO RELISH

𝐈 Stereotype -
"The gentleman with issues"

𝐈𝐈 Name - Theodore "Theo" Relish
𝐈𝐈𝐈 Age - 19 years old
𝐈𝐕 Gender - male
𝐕 Sexuality - bicurious

𝐕𝐈 Personality -
> Theo is a real gentleman. He is always nice, humble and respectful to everyone, even if they treat him badly.
> He is witty, a respectful flirt and a great friend.
> All this modesty actually makes him a bit corny, though.
> But behind this mask, he is a mortified soul. He can keep his calm quite well, but if someone hits his emotional weak spot, he will explode.
> He can be suddenly verbally or physically agressive, and can't really be calmed down if it gets that far.

𝐕𝐈𝐈 Schoolclub/group -
Literature club / semi-populair group

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 Important information -

> Theo's youth was one filled with violence, physical and emotional. His pop was a terrible man, who beat little Theo over and over again when he failed at something, anything really.

> When his dad finally left him and his mom, his mother started drinking and took over her husbands job of violating their son. She made Theo feel like he wasn't worth, every single day, and he had to do a lot on his own. She died when he was 16 and he came to live with his loving grandpa in a little village next to Stowe.

> He enjoys learning about nature and animals, he likes to cook and bake and loves listening to others (rather than to talk about himself). He also reads, but most of it educational.

> He never had therapy to recover from his childhood, as his grandpa didn't have much money. He just hid his pain and never talks about it.

> He promised himself never to cry again when he was 10 and hasn't failed himself yet.

𝐈𝐗 Subjects they know a lot about -
Nature and animals, cooking and baking, physics

𝐗 Faceclaim - Lorenzo Zurzolo

"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴘ? ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs."

"ɪ ᴀᴍ 99% ᴀɴɢʟᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏʜʜʜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ 1%..."

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ. ᴡᴏʀᴋ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.