Edison Ledger // SUMMER'S OVER

EDDY LEDGER

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

EDDY LEDGER

𝐈 Stereotype -
"The know-it-all"

𝐈𝐈 Name - Edison "Eddy" Ledger
𝐈𝐈.𝐈 Origin - American
𝐈𝐈𝐈 Age - 17 years old
𝐈𝐕 Gender - male
𝐕 Sexuality - homosexual

𝐕𝐈 Personality -
> Eddy is a pain in the butt. He wants to know everything there is to know, and thanks to his excellent memory, he does.
> He loves to spit random facts and correct people in the slightest of errors.
> Almost everyone thinks he is annoying, but he doesn't really care. He is okay with not having real friends.
> Eddy does not care about school, or getting good grades, but always finishes his homework and pays attention in class, just to get to know more.
> He is also openly gay, which somtimes pushes people away even more. He has more "friends" that are girls, then boys.

𝐕𝐈𝐈 Schoolclub/group -
There's no club interesting enough

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 Important information -
> Edison is the son of two highly educated parents; his mother is an important lawyer and his father works as a surgeon. They never had very much time for theur son, even though they loved him.

> Eddy was alone most of his youth, which is the cause of his lacking social skills. He read a lot and learned about everything there was to learn about.
> He is also an observer, and he knows things about the people at school even their best friends don't know, and things they don't want to have out there.

𝐈𝐗 Subjects they know a lot about -
Everything. Literally everything.

𝐗 Faceclaim - Jack Dylan Grazer

"sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛs. ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏs."

For group rp of kokoa_cos

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

For group rp of kokoa_cos