PART-8

Time skip
At home (Ym's House),
Yn entered in the house and seeing that her mother was happily messaging someone and for get her attention she fake Cough
Yn -Ahem.. Ahem (faked cough).
Morn - Yo... You Came home ( shocked). Yn-Yes Mom (calm)
Mom-when did you came? (nervous+ don't know what to say or ask)
Yn - when you are busy to message someone (smirked)
Mom- uhmm . it's nothing (nervous & scared for Yn's reaction)
Yn-Leave it! Mom tell me when Your feel ok?(understand the situation)
Mom- what? (confused).
Ym - To whom are you messaging (in funny way)
After seeing Yn 's funny face her mom was not able to Control her laugh and start laughing but soon yn teased her and she start running after Yn but Yn is super fast[you know that she is mafia queen so...]
Mum-stop you! Little (running)
Yn-Never! Mom (laughing+running)
(run towards her room and locked the door.
Mom- Change your clothes and come for lunch yn. (shouting from downstairs)
Yn- Sure mom (shouted from her room) After a while Yn changed her clothes and held towards dinning table and saw Lucy is Coming now.
Mom- You came! wait let me serve you Lunch?(looked towards yn and served lunch)
Her mother Looked back towards door and saw Lucy was standing there.
Mom- Where are you Lucy and why are you late?(commanding voice+ questioned)
Lucy - Mom! I was doing my project work with my friends.(annoyed)
Mom- Hmm ok. Leave it change your
Cothes. I will served lunch to you
Lucy- No need mom (annoyed)
Mom-Why? (confused + questioned).
Lucy- mom I ate with my friend outside (annoyed+ bored)
Mum-But let me get to know that you are going to eat outside and.... (cutted by Lucy).
Lucy - Mom! why you asked too much question???
Mom- Lucy.... (again cutted by Lucy)
Licy- why don't you asked your loving daughter that what she did in school.(glared at yn+ and she left for her room)
Mom Looked at yn with confused expression.
Mom- Dare to tell what happened in your school today.(ordered voice)
YN- Nothing Mom some girls try to bully me but I teach them a lesson.(calm)
Mom- does they are fine or admitted in hospital (Worried for the girls because she know that if someone try to bully yn she never spare them and fight very well after when she was bullied in younger classes)
Yn-what mom you cared about them not me? (Little jealousy+ funny)
Mom- Because I know that you don't spare them. Did you really beat them?(again questioned)
Yn- mom I don't fight you can ask anyone in school but I just teach them a lesson.(calm + smirked)
Mom- Leave it.(Confused but don't ask further)
YN- Hmm
Mom- By the way who was the food (asked)
Yn- it's tasty as daily.
Mom- okk

Time skip at4:00 pm
Yn was sitting bored . her mind want to know that who was the person her mom messaging and smiling because her mom doesn't seem that much happy after her uncle died (Mr.Park). So decided to ask her mom and want downstairs and saw her mother was talking someone on her phone.

Mom- I don't know that they both accept you or not.
...-.........
Mom- I decided to tell them at dinner time.
...-.......
Yn faked coughed.and her mom suddenly cut the call and looked at yn.
YN- ahem ahem(fake coughed)
Mom- Y..n.(nervous)
Yn- yes mom.by the mom who was calling you.(calm+ curious)
Mom- No-..one..dear(nervous)
Yn- Mom don't need to be nervous just tell is something bothered you I will help you (calm)
Mom- I will tell both of you at dinner time (Little nervous)
Yn-Mom don't need to be nervous just tell us when you are want or comfortable.(calm)
Mom - Hmm

Time skip at Dinner Time

Everyone was eating their dinner but yn mind is curious (you know why 😁)
Mom- Yn and Lucy I want to tell you something hope you both won't go mad.(nervous+scared for Both reaction)
Lucy- hmm(bored)
YN- Sure mom Go Ahead.(try to make mom feel comfortable)
Mom- Ihaveaboyfriendand...(cutted by yn)
Yn- Mom we don't understand it please tell it slowly.
Lucy- I don't know that you can rap mom.(not interested)
Mom- I have a boyfriend and we both love each other and wants to marry.?(all emotions)
Everyone got silent for a minute because of sudden.
Mom- If you don't want then it's ok(sad voice)
Lucy- is he rich(excited).
Mom- Yes He is Mr.Kim owner of 2nd most richest company.(replied and looked at yn for her answer)
Yn- Is he really love you mom(cold)
Mom- Yes Sweetie.He really loves me.
Yn- Then it's ok.(calm)
Mom- Really?(happy+shocked)
Yn- As I also want a father but I want to meet him first (happy but don't show it)
Lucy- if he is rich then it ok
Mom- Thank you and we all are going meet him tomorrow At 8:00 pm. we ready.(she is really so much excited)
Lucy- Ok ( and she left to her room while thinking about having a rich life)
YN- Good Night mom.(looked at her mom)
Mom- Good Night sweetie and sweet dreams.(replied)
Yn- Have sweet dreams about your boyfriend (teased her mom and run away)

At Yn's room

I changed into comfortable clothes and take out my laptop and start searching about Mr.Kim.
And I got it but they are very strong wall to check their profile but I cracked it[you know that she is the best hacker in the world] .
Yn's pov
Ohh . So he is going to be my Dad.WAIT...He is a mafia has 7 sons ...WAIT BUT mom doesn't tell about them to us. Ohh! It's not a problem because I am the mafia queen if he really loves my mom then it's ok if he tried to make my mom cry I will make sure to kill leave it and I have to go school tomorrow(she was not able to see his sons because it take time to open and she have tried so long) Leave it and I was meet them tomorrow that not the problem if they were also Mafia.
They all are on 2nd rank so it doesn't create problem
Let's sleep now why the way I am too much sleepy now.. Let see what gonna happen tomorrow

••END••