Scheme: Save Stampy (2/2)

Stampy's POV and the next morning

"Let me go!" I demanded

"No. Not until you suffer like I did!" Target said with a sharp tone

"You're gonna regret this..." I paused, "once I do get free!"

"Which is never, cause I know for a fact that if you do, I have all your weapons, and armor.."

"Yeah, like me wearing armor can do anything to you." I stated sarcastically. 

"You're lucky Veeva Dash isn't here, or else she would have killed you." Target told me in his threatening tone, walking close to the cage and growling.

"Let her kill me, that's the best option for me at this point." I said, slighting growling in the beginning

It went dead silent for a few minutes, before the Fake Stampy walked in.

"Have they caught on?"

"I'm pretty sure they have. Well, at least the beaver and reindeer. I have no idea about the dumb elephant, though."

"Fizzy isn't dumb!" I quickly defended Fizzy.

"You sure? He seems pretty dumb to me." The fake looked at me, his eyes glowing green

"I'm positive, Fake." I stated, clenching my paws into a fist. 

"I doubt it." He rolled his eyes.

"He comes off as dumb, but he's surprisingly smart!" I walked as close as I could to the fake.

"Like you?" Target asked. I stared, that hurt. 

You're the one that took my voice, brainwashed people, all to steal my dogs! And yet I'm the dumb one?! I thought, rolling my eyes

Polly's POV

I woke up and immediately went to Stampy's house, waiting for the others.

"Morning, Polly!" Stacy said with a smile

"Hey, Stacy! Ready to go save Stampy?" I asked as she nodded determinedly. 

"Heck yeah!"

"I'm so not ready to act like it's the real Stampy..." Sqaishey said nervously

"Nor am I!" Fizzy agreed with the same nervous tone.

"I'm personally ready to fight HTT." Squid stated as William nodded

"So am I! We got this!" 

I looked at the group as we stayed in silence for a few minutes.

"Save Stampy on 3?" Stacy asked finally, stopping the silence.

We nodded as we all waited for someone to start counting.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!" Stacy exclaimed

"SAVE STAMPY!" We all yell simultaneously 

"Polly, Stacy, once we get to the castle, wait until we start fighting!" William told us. 

"Got it!" I nodded

"How will you find him, though? The castle has multiple floors!" Sqaishey asked.

"My wolves stayed in his room, Everest can go invisible and sniff him out." Stacy said, looking at the pack. The wolf with silver eyes, presumably Everest looked up as soon as Stacy said their name.

"Ev, can you do it?" She asked. The wolf nodded, standing up.

Everyone looked at each other

"Let's do this!" Squid exclaimed

Everyone nodded determinedly.

"Sqaish, Fizzy, go to the Funland, Squid and everyone else, follow me!" William as Fizzy and Sqaish split away from us

Once the 4 got to the castle.

"Go hide..." Squid whispered to us as we approached. Stacy and I nodded before we went and hid behind some trees. 

William's POV

I carefully walked to the bridge. 

"And where do you think your going?" Veeva asked.

"We're going to get our friend back." Squid stated with a growl, grabbing his sword.

"Please. I doubt that." Target stated as he walked next to Veeva, holding his sword.

Veeva grabbed her weapon. I looked at Squid, who looked ready to hurt them.

"You sure you wanna challenge us?"

"Bring it!" I growled as we started fighting. I was handling Veeva as Squid was handling Target. 

Stacy's POV

I poked my head from behind the tree. They were fighting. Now was our chance.

"Polly, now.." I said quietly, getting out of hiding. We sneaked by the 4 fighting. 

Everest turned visible as we entered. 

"Boy, where is he?" I asked quietly. Everest looked at me then down.

"Down?" Polly asked, and I nodded. 

"Looks like it!" I said as I looked around for a trapdoor. 

Everest barked. 

"I think he found one!" Polly stated happily, as we looked at him.