23

Daphne is shown sitting inside her dorm that she shares with Flora and Tracy Davis.

The door then opened and Flora walks in and slams the door.

Daphne jumped a little and looked at her worried,"You okay?"

Flora nodded,"Snape pissed me off."

"Don't worry,Darling. He pissed me off as well.",Kol said. He wanted to kill Snape for the simple matter that he tried to go after Flora.

"Anyone who's annoyed by Snivels say I.",Sirius said.

"I"

"I"

"Don't call him that,Sirius!"

"What's a Snivel?"

"What did he do?"

"He's out to get me and Harry. It's the 1st week and he already has it out for us.", Flora told her.

"That's not true."

"Yes it is."

Daphne frowned,"But you guys haven't done anything."

"I know! But based on what he told me, I guess the greasy bag had something against my dad...and since my dad kicked the bucket, he's out to get us.",Flora said.

"She shouldn't call him that.",Lily said not wanting her daughter to insult her old friend.

Klaus closed his eyes irritated. He sighed and looked at Lily,"If you don't shut up ,I'm going to rip your vocal cords out."

"You wouldn't harm a pregnant woman.",Lily said and put a hand on her stomach.

"Oh, don't worry. We won't..... we'll just wait until after you pop the twins out.",Rebekah said while opening a water bottle.

This made Lily gulp.

"I don't know why you're talking about a bucket....but Snape should learn his place. I mean, not only is he a teacher who is basically bullying you....but he's also bullying the heiress of the House of Potter.",Daphne said.

Those who grew up in the Wizarding world nodded in agreement.

Now it was Flora's turn to look confused,"Heiress?"

Daphne froze and looked at her shocked,"You don't know your own history?"

"I only know what Aunt Tuney told us."

" I really didn't know you were a Lord.",Petunia told her brother-in-law. She didn't want him to think she did it on purpose.

"Don't worry about it,Petunia. You didn't know. There's no harm done.",James said and gave her a kind smile.

Daphne sighed,"Sit...we have a lot to talk about.....Oh and before I forget, your brother told me to ask you if you're willing to go see his first practice."

Flora smiled,"Of course I am."

"Good...now sit down. I have a lot to teach you."

( Later on. Outside in the courtyard, day time. Oliver and Harry appear, carrying a trunk. They put it down.)

"James!",they heard Flora's voice scream.

Harry turned around,"Marlene! What did Snape want?"

"Nothing... don't worry about it. He was just being an annoying prick."

Then Oliver cleared his throat making the twins look at him.