26

Harry, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.)

Hagrid exclaimed,"Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?"

"Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?",Harry said.

"No he didn't"

"You are getting on my fucking nerves,Lily.",Marlene grumbled.

-Rosie
Guys I'm trying to out in the gif but it doesn't work idk why but I'm going to keep trying for y'all don't for get to comment

Hagrid turns to them, suspiciously," Who told you 'bout Fluffy?"

"Fluffy?!"

Ron asked,"Fluffy?"

"That thing has a name?"

"Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..",Hagrid tells him.

"Yes?",Harry said.

" Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.",Hagrid told them.

" But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.",Harry told him.

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher."

Hermione then said," Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking."

"He could have been doing a counter curse.",Lily said.p

"If only you defended your children as much as you defend Snape",Frank said earning himself a glare from Lily and many nods in agreement.

Alice glared back at Lily,"Don't glare at him. He's saying the truth."

"Exactly."

Hagrid sighs,"Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

Harry looked curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid," Nicholas Flamel?"

Hagrid mumbles to himself,"I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that."

"He's right. He shouldn't have said that.",Elijah said. Now Hagrid had fueled Harry,Ron,and Hermione's curiosity even more.

(He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that")

"Nicholas Flamel.",Harry turns to Hermione,"Who's Nicholas Flamel?"

" I don't know.",Hermione said shaking her head.

(It is now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling. Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle.)(Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts are singing Christmas songs.)

"The Great hall looks beautiful.",Petunia said earning a few nods.

"Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Ring the Hogwart bell. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas...",The ghosts sang.

Theo and Blaise are racing with Daphne and Flora on their backs. Theo has Daphne while Blaise has Flora.

"We're going to win! Make sure to have our money ready,Bitches!",Theo exclaimed.