◄ Blood III ►

lim·er·ence | Chapter III

They surrounded him like moths. Gazing up at him like he was a holy being.

"Juri-kun, are you free?"

"Would you like to have lunch with me?"

"I like your tattoo."

More compliments, questions, observations came as Juri tried to block his hunger. They were too close.

Juri smiled sweetly as they tripped over themselves to see who he chose. He noticed one girl who didn't get out of her seat to obsess over Juri, although she did stare at him from far. The girl was beautiful with brown, blond hair and green eyes. She was slender and held herself with confidence. Confidence that he wanted to shatter.

So Juri began his experiment.

"You'll do." he picked randomly, not taking his eyes off the girl while smirking. Juri wondered how long before the girl gave in to her desire and beg for his attention.

This is what made him a sadist.

The one he picked was a big-breasted blue-haired girl. She practically glowed while her friends and the others looked extremely disappointing.

"Sorry, next time." he smiled like he was sorry, but he was anything but as his prey dragged him out of the classroom in glee. The boys and girls alike watched him go and the brown-haired girl was no exception.

Once the blue-head found an empty classroom, Juri turned her focus to his new victim. She seems to be looking forward to getting her energy sucked.

The girl sat down and took out her lunch box, she picked up a piece of Teriyaki chicken and held it to Juri's mouth. "Juri-kun, ahh~" but he turned his mouth away. "I only like sweets."

The girl was disappointed but she soon began to glow even brighter as she quickly pulled out another box, "My family owns a sweet shop, so we have so much leftover." Juri was content to see the slices of strawberry cheesecake. He broke a small piece before smudging it over the girl's lips, much to her confusion. 

"Mm, you look delicious~" she flushed when he licked her lips before opening her lips wider to let him in. She moaned loudly and pushed the food away to sit on his lap. She began to run her revolting body all over him while he enjoyed his lunch.

Giggling, she placed Juri's palm on her large breast. "I think I'm in love with you."

Ah, the typical line of his victims. It was always so easy. The girl probably believed she was special because Juri picked her over her friends and classmates.

It was easy to please, especially when Juri was trained to do so since birth. Incubus live to feed. They need energy more than vampires need blood. More than humans need air. This was second nature to Juri. The dirtier the prey, the tastier.

"Juri-kun," The girl in front of the male purred, "Take me, please." She began lowering her hand to his hips. Juri was already regretting choosing this girl. Maybe he should have picked a skittish one or the teacher instead.

He smiled in response—while clinging inwardly—and pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear, "Wie hässlich*." the words rolled out of his tongue like it was his native language.

"W-what?" she blushed, without knowing the meaning behind his words. Most likely thinking it's something romantic based on his charming smile.

He pushed her away as gently as he could, "Sorry, but I have to go. I made a prior appointment." Bullshit.