Chapter 223: Wufu 60

The press conference that took place at the entrance of the emergency department was short and short, and of course there was no live broadcast, but in the information age, people in the outskirts can quickly learn about the relevant news through mobile phones and major platforms.

Under the same night sky.

The night breeze swept across a large field. The Huihe Nursing Home was not too remote in the suburb of Hongjing. Nearly ten o'clock in the evening, most of the old people in the nursing home had fallen asleep. Only the lights of the guard room and sporadic rooms were still on .

The wild dogs at Tanabe barked, but the nursing home remained quiet.

Most of the elderly in the room are already asleep, except for some severe insomnia.

Everything in the air has a strange sense of serenity, and of course, the gloomy and rotten taste unique to the nursing home, but this taste is not serious.

The BMX rolled over the white tiled floor of the nursing home corridor, making a slight creak.

The nurse wearing a mask had just come out of a room, and she closed the door gently, moving forward slowly. The pocket on the side of her white robe was bulging, and across the thin fabric, the phone screen was faintly lit, as if something had been received.

There were no electronic message sounds in the corridor, not even the vibration of the mobile phone. But Miss Nurse seemed to have a strange perception ability. She took out her mobile phone and gently stretched her thumb across the screen.

Picture after picture appeared on Weibo.

There are barbecue stalls with blood, people covered in blood, and police covered with white cloth ...

The police officer was, of course, plain clothes, but only one person died during the entire riot, so the identity of the dead was obvious.

The nurse slightly raised her lips, her fingers were still moving at a constant speed, her eyes were still focused and serious, and the picture finally stopped in front of the emergency building of a municipal hospital.

The media reporter under the steps was as bright as a cloud. On the steps stood a young man with a rolled cuff. He exposed his white porcelain neck and Baiyu's face, and his face was quiet, so he looked even more broken.

The nurse nurse narrowed her eyes and smiled. She put down her mobile phone, picked up the ward board from the hook on the side of the cart, and looked at the names above. She showed a girl-like happy expression.

She pushed the trolley and proceeded to the next room.

...

Lin Chen sat in the previous doctor's office and waited for about ten minutes before he saw Xun Conglian return.

His eyes fell on Xun Lianlian's hands, and there was no obvious blood on it, which shows that Xun Lian had not beaten Huang Ze too badly.

Probably his eyes were too stark. Xun Conglian raised his eyebrows obviously and said, "Relax, you didn't kill him."

Xun Lian didn't say a word, but saw Huang Ze's face pale, and then went into the office.

"Why are you here?" Lin Chen asked blandly.

Huang Ze's face was ridiculous, with an indifferent look, standing upright, with a high look.

Xun Lian kicked a chair and said, "Don't pretend."

Huang Ze frowned, as if there were hundreds of millions of bacteria on that chair, and he couldn't sit down in deference.

Lin Chen looked at Xing Lianlian like a question. He didn't know that Xing Lian had already shot. Why did he finally come in with Huang Ze?