Chapter 286: Wufu 123

No matter how good the TV is, it will become boring if you watch it for more than 12 hours.

But the TV I asked for had to be watched in pain.

Shen Lian was unpleasantly twirling around on the chair. Lin Chen sat opposite him, always keeping the posture of light clothes, and did not mean to talk to her at all.

"Advisor Lin, this is a fatigue trial, a violation of the UN human rights conventions." She finally couldn't help protesting.

Lin Chen opened her eyes half-heartedly, her dark and sleepy eyes gazed at her, but she spoke very rudely: "Miss Shen Lian, you know, I almost died of sepsis more than half a month ago. In order to save you, I also injected the right Drugs with very bad nervous system, leading to high levels of depression, and addiction symptoms. Even so, I am now dragging the sick here to accompany you, talk and coax you, you should be grateful. "

"Then I'll die, so you don't have to work so hard." Shen Lian said angrily.

Lin Chen closed her eyes, but said soberly: "You don't want to die before the results come out."

Shen Lian didn't know that when Lin Chen talked to her so casually, but her performance was slow, she could not see any symptoms of depression. She stared at Lin Chen for a while and asked, "You are sad Come, talk to me and make me happy?

Lin Chen shook her head and leaned her face to the other side, exposing a white and fragile neck line, refusing to look at her.

"Then you are not really confident about the result of the vote." She leaned forward and asked kindly.

"You've been tangled so many times over and over again with the same problem. It's you who don't have confidence." Lin Chen came here, sitting upright, pulling out the drawer with a strong self-control that can be felt by love, and pulling out the drawer. A dossier was thrown on the table, "Since you want to talk so much, let's talk about the indecent thing you suffered."

There was no basis for this turning point in the topic, so much so that Shen Lian needed some time to turn her head and face the thing on the table.

It was an old dossier with the name of the host police officer in the lower right corner of the red box on the cover-Border.

"Chen Jianguo, Yuan Yuan, and the old tramp who saved you, who do you want to talk to first?"

Shen Lian knew that they must have cleaned up her past, but such a matter was suddenly brought up by Lin Chen, and she still felt incredible: "You are really not afraid to make me unhappy."

Lin Chen sat upright, pointed to the TV and said, "After all, that is my greatest strength."

Interviews with family members of the criminals began again on the repeated broadcast.

The murderer Sun Zhen's mother is being interviewed. The woman obviously looks like a middle-aged person, but the two are pale and old and poor. She keeps telling reporters to the camera that her son really drinks too much alcohol. Missed and strangled people.

The judge has already sentenced to life imprisonment, which means that he will not die. Moreover, his son has been very obedient while serving his sentence. Immediately he can get the opportunity to reduce his sentence. The woman knelt in front of the TV and burst into tears, asking everyone to give his son a chance.

Of course, the middle-aged woman did not mention the history of Sun Zhen's repeated crimes of violent injury during the halt. In his mouth, Sun Zhen was just a little boy who made a mistake.

Shen Lian went back to God and looked at the files on the desktop, faintly feeling what Lin Chen was going to say.

"Are you satisfied with who you are now?" He asked her, but did not give her time to think, and he continued, "In general, you have done so many things to help your fellows make their own voices, It seems to be doing pretty well now, but since the anti-social personality is extremely selfish, I would like to ask, aside from the collective, are you satisfied with your present self, proud and proud that you will never regret going to death right now? "