Chapter 256: Wufu 93

Xing Conglian looked at the old man with firm eyes, making him have to answer.

"How many senior executives change jobs every year and are accused by former employers under various names, looking up the three words of Liu Chunning." The old man holding a urine bag, smiling at the culprit Zhou Rui executives, said, "The biggest possibility is that silly children If you hold it, they may have a share of Zhou Rui's shares. In case the company crosses them to go to jail to lose money, it is better to stand up and save the company now. Maybe their chairman promised to take care of their wives and daughters and give them more money every year. That 's the crime. It 's all played like this. "

Everyone did not expect that Xun Conglian would dare to break through this shame in public, let alone that such a "bad old man" he brought could even point it out.

"How to solve it?" Xun Conglian asked.

"Simple." The old man's eyes suddenly became savvy and sharp. "You can tell them that even if they guilty of sin, the company may not be able to keep it. The calamity will fly and each one will fly."

"I'm afraid that this reason can't convince them." Xing Conglian said, "Behind the pharmaceutical enterprises is a financial conglomerate. The rebels may have a hard time."

The old man took two steps, stood opposite Xun Conglian, and replied, "This is even easier ..."

He procrastinated. For a moment, all executives preparing to commit crimes looked at the old man and waited subconsciously for the answer.

"The one with the highest price wins," said the old man casually, feeling as easy as buying a cake today.

Everyone in the conference room was dumbfounded, as if hearing the most clueless plot.

The one who laughed first was the chairman of Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical.

He took off his glasses and smiled helplessly, "If you want to buy such a big mess, we can talk about the price."

"Who wants to buy your broken company." The old man stumped and limped to the chairman. There was a big stance pointing at the country. "But I don't want to buy, it doesn't mean that no one is interested in it." "

Zhou Dong was about to speak again, but the old man lovingly touched his shiny head, which was smeared with hairspray, and said, "You just promised them a future possibility, but not the greatest possibility. In a way, You are flickering them. "

The old man snapped his fingers and said directly, "Comrade Xiao Wang is also a pharmaceutical company acquisition case, and transferred the case of Canadian drugmaker Wally's malicious acquisition of Anlijie Pharmaceuticals to these uncles."

Starting from the entry of the old man, the dynasty seemed to think of some joints again. He frowned at his boss for a long time, but the divine meaning was unpredictable, and Xun Lian didn't give him any visual hint at all. When he heard the old man's request, he looked at Cunlian even more in surprise. Then he seemed to be ready. He clicked directly on the desktop document, and a detailed and detailed purchase process suddenly appeared on the big screen.

Except for the R & D staff here, more or less understand some commercial acquisitions, so they don't see much effort, and the executives' eyes are not as firm as before.

"In fact, your company is already very difficult to keep." The old man stood by his hands and said, "I just looked at your company's news when I was shit. In early September this year, you launched the acquisition of Li Nanquan Pharmaceuticals. On September 7 and September 8, through the secondary market transaction, 19.5% of Li Nanquan was acquired. "