Chapter 307: Extra 06

Su Fengzi is too irritating. Music + text + fiction

The next moment, the dynasty was holding the table legs and head against the corner of the glass table.

Lin Chen was afraid that the take-away brother would wait for a long time, but he said helplessly: "Chang for it, I and the dynasty."

Although the teammates were temporarily changed, because the seven cards in this game were made by Su Fengzi himself, there was no need to start a new game.

Lin Chen took the dynasty downstairs.

Before leaving, Su Fengzi gave him a meaningful look.

There is only one elevator in the Express Hotel, and the ninety o'clock is the peak period of house opening. Each floor must stop, and the speed of up and down is slow.

The dynasty followed Lin Chen into the elevator. He first sent a young couple to the 17th floor, and then followed the empty elevator down.

His elder brother Chen Chen looked calm and straight, with one hand pinching the cards and the other hand in his pocket.

In the space is the sound of the lifting motors and cables, and the metal elevator doors reflect the fuzzy pattern on the back of the playing card.

The dynasty swallowed saliva, thinking carefully a bit lively.

If they exchange, do they play the cards, and then they can guess the approximate suit in the hand of the devil, and discuss an optimal playing strategy ...

but!

The dynasty looked at Lin Chen's straight face.

How could a gentleman like his elder brother Chen agree with the small devil like the devil!

Thinking of this, Comrade Xiao Wang decided to shut up.

"dynasty......"

Lin Chen spoke.

"what?"

Brother Achen was helpless.

Lin Chen: "You don't know how to be considerate of adults."

The dynasty did not understand.

"I ... wrong!" He quickly acknowledged his mistake, but was at a loss.

Lin Chen also said, "Look at me specifically to get the cards down, and you to get the cards down ..."

The dynasty clenched the poker in his hand: "Yeah, to prevent the Devil from peeking at our cards!"

The elevator door slammed open, interrupting what Lin Chen was about to say.

A blue takeaway brother waited at the front desk, and she was holding a well-known ice cream brand bag in his hand.

The dynasty was very moved: "Brother Achen, can we go up after eating?"

Lin Chen showed a happy expression, so the dynasty took the ice cream bag, sat on the edge of the window of the half-floor window, and put the card beside it.

Lin Chen sat down beside him and put down the card in his hand.

The two cards were very close, and the dynasty glanced secretly. As soon as he reached out, he could see Achen's brother's card.

Ah, there are too many temptations in the world!

The dynasty quickly couldn't control the ** he looked at the card, quickly turned his back, holding the ice cream box, nervous enough to open it.

All the small movements of the dynasty were taken into account by Lin Chen.

Lin Chen did not respond immediately because he was also shocked. All his performance was so obvious. The dynasty actually resisted the temptation to turn his back?