Chapter 266: Wufu 103

Lin Chen was silent.

At this time, Xun Conglian was afraid that he would ask back, what choice would you make?

However, Lin Chen said, "Fu Hao dug a pit for you."

"That's not the case?" Xing Cong even felt that he was dizzy. "Fu Hao was mysterious at the time. I can't say that or that. Can I still hit him now?"

Lin Chen touched his hand and motioned him to be calm.

"Situational issues have their contextuality, but because of the impact of perceptual integrity, it is also easy for people to subconsciously consider macro issues in the cognitive process and ignore the hidden sections. However, in real situations, details often determine everything."

Xing frowned and became tense: "For example, why do those children appear on the rails, why can't they leave the rails freely, and how on earth do you become the person who is going to pull the joystick?"

Lin Chen interrupted him: "The real tram problem is as follows-a lunatic tied five innocent people to the tram tracks. An out of control tram came towards them and would crush them after a while. Fortunately Yes, you can pull a lever to make the tram go to another track. However, the problem is that the madman also tied a person on another tram track. Given the above situation, would you pull the lever? "

"I will pull it." Xun Lian said without hesitation.

"Congratulations, your choice is consistent with about 89% of the people. The survey results come from a test conducted by psychologist Mark Hauser on 200,000 people worldwide." Lin Chen said, "Now you can find out why the details are important. , Now, I will add complete details for you. "Lin Chen closed the book, his tone was firm, and there was no hesitation.

He said: "I worked for a provincial police station four years ago, and Huang Ze was my superior. On November 11, that year, we received an alarm and four families reported that someone was missing. Those four were excellent. Young people, including Chen Dong, the younger brother of Chen Dong, Wu Shanshan, the nephew of Director Wu, a young man from the Zhou family, and Huang Weiwei, Huang Zewei's sister. My name is Huang Weiwei, and his name is always My brother Lin Chen. "

"The children of powerful people," said Xun Conglian, "kidnapping?"

Lin Chen nodded: "My experience at that time was similar to today. During the detection process, we were led to the library ..."

Xun Lianzhu lived, the scene is too similar to that year.

Lin Chen continued: "I found a book in the gap of the bookshelf, and the two words rs on the page were circled and left clues." Lin Chen said, "Because of some strategies of the criminals, the real It was only me who appeared in the plant, and I was stripped of the positioning and communication facilities. What Huang Ze and Fu Hao saw were all results. All the files did not record the truth of the incident because I covered up the truth. "

"I believe in you," said Xun Conglian.

Lin Chen heard the words and glanced at him: "Your trust is based on understanding my morals and personality. In fact, this story conceals the really dark, timid and incompetent part of my human nature. I have thought countless times Take the courage to tell you, but all failed, I hope you can listen to this story before drawing conclusions. "

Lin Chen was very sincere. Xun Conglian sat upright and nodded.

"After arriving at the plant, I entered the first room according to the instructions. A note was attached to the door."

"What's on the note?"

"Experimental instructions." Lin Chen lowered his eyes and said with a mockery, "I honestly have participated in and experimented with countless experiments. I never thought that one day, someone would do such a test."