Scene Eleven (Memory of Luna visiting the store)

"OH NO! This will never do!"

"Luna?" Harry frowned when he realised that the new customer was none other than Luna Lovegood. A young woman now, but the girl used to have a very dreamy disposition, was wise for her age and open-minded, and rather quirky too.

"Oh, hello Harry Potter." Luna smiled at him with large blue eyes.

"How are you?" Harry asked.

"Quite well, thank you. Although, I am rather shocked at your Difflew infestation!" Luna exclaimed, motioning with her palm to the ingredients on display. "Tragic really."

"The what?" Harry blinked – realising that Luna hadn't changed at all.

"The Difflew, Harry! They infest places that are void of laughter, happiness, and love."

"Well, erm ... it is a potion store I guess," Harry shrugged, "I didn't think potions could laugh and love." Harry hated that he sounded unsure, but Luna had that effect on a lot of people.

"Of course not, silly!"

Luna walked around the store, shaking her head now and then. Harry watched her, baffled.

"I'm surprised any of these ingredients work at all," Luna said. "They are terribly infested. I'm afraid I will have to look elsewhere for my ingredients."

"Oh. Erm. Sorry." Harry didn't know what to say.

"Did you know, Harry?" Luna had stopped before the door and turned to him. "That the goddess of love could talk to doves? They brought with them love, hope, and peace. Some say that doves are angels, that they sometimes come to us in times of need."

"Erm—" Harry really was lost now.

Then, just as Luna was about to exit through the store door and out into the street – "Don't worry though, Harry. You'll discover your dove soon enough. Then you can be yourself again. Farewell."

With that, Luna smiled and skipped off down the road, leaving Harry totally bewildered.