Welcome To Hundido Valley

Artwork by: Kaito Kurosaki and Sloemo

Disclaimer: The following is a fictional story. It depicts the following: Violence, explicit language,  drug use, alcohol use, and suggestive themes. Please read at your discretion.  

The sun pulling up over the horizon. Turning the night sky a purple hue before a soft orange. The sun hanging over the very big Hundido Valley. 

Hundido A low sunken valley in southern California. September of 1984, the first day of school has swarms of parents getting their children ready.

This particular school year is different than the rest. All the other high schools had to be forced into Hundido Valley High School. Thousands of kids have to fit into a school whose max student occupancy is 1,000.

While cities are scrambling to get ready and be the first in line. A certain student who is only a couple of miles from the school is still sleeping in. 

Sleeping in a small two-bedroom home in the heart of Hundido Valley. Three bodies are stirring up and starting to get ready.

One body stumbles out of the bunk beds. A taller and slender figure, with jet black hair and blonde highlights. Groggy in their steps, tip-toeing through the floor filled with clothes spread all over. A coke bottle figure in black tiny panties makes her way to the living room. Yawning while she fixes her spaghetti strap tank top. Turning on the television.

"Good morning Hundido Valley." The news anchor calls as the television defaults to channel 3.

"Hood Horning" They respond to the TV through a yawn. Now heading to the restroom.

Looking into the mirror reveals a truly enchanting beauty. As if a queen decided to retire from her duties and live in a humble barrio. Her skin was a glistening caramel, not a single speck on her flawless face. Beautiful full luscious lips, and her hair draped to the middle of her spine.

She begins brushing her teeth with one hand and brushing her hair with the other. Once getting both sides of her head, with a toothbrush hanging out of her mouth she opened the door she came out from.

"Lobos get ready!" She was able to speak clearly through her foamy mouth.

Revealing a teenage body with hair spread all over his face. Only having white puffy boxers on. Flipping over and over in the bottom bunk. Groaning his response as he flipped over, covering himself with his blankets.

The woman returned to the living room. Watching the news as she continued to brush her teeth.

"In other news, today is the first day back to school for Hundido Valley." The news anchorwoman says. The woman still listening, but she walks over to the kitchen sink to spit out her toothpaste

"With the merging of four different high schools, due to some sort of 'technical' issues in each high school." The anchorwoman informs.

As soon as the woman heard this, she ran over to the other closed door near Lobos's bedroom.