From Casa to Casa

Disclaimer: The following is a fictional story. It depicts the following: Violence, explicit language, drug use, alcohol use, and suggestive themes. Please read at your discretion.

Kemo, Toros, Ricky, and Lobos walk inside the dirty, dingy, wooden shed. It's incredibly cramped, especially with four bodies inside. Lobos pressed a switch that turns on the neon light 

"Wa-laa" Lobos proclaims. Adding the finishing touches to his home.

"Anyone got a light?" Ricky asks to which everyone looks shocked

"I can sneak into the kitchen and get one." Just as Lobos was standing up to go get one

Kemo whips out a metal zippo lighter.

"Gotcha covered."

"What are we going to use?" Toros asks, to which everyone repeats their expressions. Lobos is just about to get up again

"I got my pipe in my dresser-"

"Geez do I gotta cover you every time?" To which Kemo then takes out a small glass pipe from a hidden pocket inside of his pants. 

"You had one on you?" Ricky asks surprised

"Yeah, never leave home without it," Kemo replies

"Well?! Load it up!" Lobos exclaims

"Alright, alright hand it back then."

Kemo unraveling the plastic baggy with the thick aroma. Beginning to pull out the thick herbs inside.

"Whoooo that thang smells." Lobos fanning the air.

"Smells pretty skunky," Ricky says, taking in the thick waffs

"It's pretty strong." Toros says, coughing just by smelling it.

All the while Kemo breaks up the green nuggets. Sprinkling them into the pipehole.

Coughing, inhaling, and exhaling are all going on inside the shed. Minutes later the four stumble out. All with thick gray clouds following them. Half-open bloodshot eyes shared among all the boys.

"Whadda we do now?" Lobos asked with a slurred tone.

"Let's go chill and wait to grub." Kemo suggesting. Somehow he was even more intelligent now. While the others were all working off of one brain cell. Especially Toros, since it's his first time.

"Oh alright." Lobos easily persuaded. Suddenly he starts looking from left to right. "How'd I get out here? I thought I was in the house of Lobos or whatever the hell I called it." 

Kemo laughing. Looking over to the other three to make a comment but, Ricky like a domestic cat greeting their owner was grinding up against a tree. 

"Yooo this tree is helping me stretch out allllll my muscles." He proclaimed

Kemo looking over to Toros who was absolutely spaced out. 

"Huh?" He barely noticing the ongoing conversation "Did-did you guys say something?" 

Kemo just laughs it off and guides the bunch towards the door. 

Inside the house, the group could smell the aroma of food barely starting to cook. However under their current condition, the smell of food was heightened by ten times.   

"MMM smells good." Kemo says with a much more friendlier attitude. Much more outgoing than normal. 

"It should be done in half an hour or so." Mona informs them. Flipping a tortilla by her finger tips  on an black cast iron pan.