Please love me back

Jungrin's POV

As I took care of Jungkook, Jin came in once in awhile to see if we were both okay. I'd always give him the same answer and tell him if didn't have to stay. After all that I would make sure Jungkook took his medicine at the right time and to change his towel every now and then.

After Jungkook fell asleep I started to think about me and MinAh, why was he stressing about me and Minah especially me! I sat there and spaced off for awhile putting facts together. I couldn't put my finger on it so I just gave up and closed my eyes and laid my head on the side of the bed and fell asleep next to Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to Jungrin sleeping next to me. I checked the time and saw it was 6:47pm. My eyes widened but softened when Jungrin started to shuffle in her sleep, rubbing her nose making it crinkle. How come I've knew how beautiful she was. I smiled and laid back down but shot back up when she started to wake up.

"You're awake?" She questioned.

"I am but it seems you aren't," I joked.

She felt my forehead, "Your head isn't that hot anymore, how are you feeling?"

"I feel better," I stated rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Good," she got up and made me take my medicine again. "Say awwwww."

I took my medicine and drank some water to wash it down. I smiled after and played with her fingers. Someone knocked on the door but she chuckled at me then got up to open it. All my hyungs came in and attacked me. I laughed really hard, happy that they care about me, of course they care.

Jungrin told me how they wouldn't stop checking in when I slept for awhile, We all laughed again. When she laughed with them her laugh was so cute and her smile, uh I can't take it anymore. Please Jungrin when I confess please love me back.

*after Jungkook got better*
*a week later*
Jungrin's POV

"Yah, this is not ice," a man yelled at me.

"Ah, Im sorry, Ill fix it," i tried to convince him to give me back the drink.

But he opened the cup and poured the beverage all over me.

"Make better coffee next time, maybe you'll get more money/tips!" He yelled leaving the cafe.

I stood there soaked as my co-workers just stared. I turned to them and all of them came to me with towels, they patted me down and asked if I was okay. I shook my head and headed to the back, I sat down and rummaged through my bag for stuff. Then my phone rang, I looked at the called ID that read Kookie smiling at it then picked it up.

"Yah, who drenched you with a drink?!" He asked worriedly.

"How did you know?" I patted my self with towels.

"Im your best friend I know everything," he said cockily.

I scoffed "That doesn't mean anything!" I whined.

"No whining I told your manager that your coming home, now get your butt out of the cafe and come to your best friends hotel," he said excitedly.

"Okay, okay Im coming," I hung up the phone with a smile.

I bid my fellow co-workers and left the cafe still a little drenched, luckily it wasn't anything sticky. I ran to my apartment and grabbed some clothes and ran to Jungkook's hotel. When I reached there hotel I saw Jin oppa waiting for me by the elevator. He greeted me and helped into the elevator with a towel. I smiled at him and waited to reach the floor. We had small talk then he lead me to Jungkook's room.

V oppa opened the door and told me to go shower change into my new clothes. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I checked the time that read 8:57pm then got if the bathroom. I walked over to the two beds and started to dry my hair with the towel. I sat on the bed and made sure my hair was some what dry when the door opened and I saw.....