Will you be my girlfriend?

Jungrin's POV

The door opened and Jimin came in, my heart stopped racing and went to its regular beat.

"Are you done yet?" He asked cutely.

"Not yet, why?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Just asking," he stated.

"Okay," I said putting my jacket on then applying chapstick on.

"Okay now are you finished?" He asked annoyingly this time.

"Yes why-" he dragged me out of the room and pushed me towards the elevator.

"No questions until you see J-hope hyung," he said pushing the highest floor button then closing the elevator.

I did what I was told and waited to reach the too where the pool was. But then the door opened at the second highest floor. I stuck my head out of the elevator and saw no one then went back into the elevator. Then I was pulled out of the elevator and faced a smiling J-Hope.

He pulled by the arm to this room and started to talk joy fully.

"Jungrin I know your confused but just listen, just go into the room and wait until its over," he pushed me in and closed the door.

I looked at the illuminating screen and watched.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook give me back my notebook!" I heard someone scream that sounded like me.

"Nooooo, its mine now!!" I heard another person laughing.

Then I realized it was me and Jungkook when we use to fight over everything and his mom would record it.

"Jungkookie give her, her notebook," his mom asked.

"Nooo, eomma don't help her," he whined as I grabbed his hair trying to grab the notebook.

"Jungkook!!!" I screamed when he dropped it opening to a random page, filled with doodles.... And his name.

Then it stopped. I was confused but photos started to pop up. Pictures of me and Jungkook studying or hanging out in his room. But the last picture caught my eye, us hugging when I left to come to Chicago. My eyes watered and wiped the tear that escaped my eye from the memory.

*Flash back*

"Wait for me," I asked Jungkook teared eye.

"Always Rinnie," he said hugging me the last time.

"Please don't...." was what I heard before I ran to catch my plane.

*End of flashback*

My eyes started to water when I realized what he was trying to say. My heart hurt and so I walked out of the room and started to head to the elevator.

When I reached the elevator I saw Namjoon Oppa waiting for me.

I walked up to him "Yes, now what?" I asked.

"Go up to the too floor in the elevator Jin hyung will be in there ask him what ever you want," he said waiting for the elevator to arrive with a smile.

The elevator came and he nudged me in. I walked in and saw Jin holding a flower, he handed me the flower and pressed the close button.

"Oppa whats going on?" I asked him, admiring the flower he gave me.

"Something you'll like," he said smiling when the elevator door opened.

I turned and my eyes widened at the sight. I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the view I saw. I walked and saw the night view of Chicago admiring it. Since it was dark all I could do was just watch until lights turned on. I turned around and covered my mouth when I saw Jungkook by the pool. I smiled at him when he started to sing "Boy in Luv."