Friend

George POV

I hear how the front door gets opened which made me jump immediately out of the couch and run over to Alex.

"You're back." I hug him "hey, you missed me?" he hugs me back before kissing my cheeks.

"Of course I did, I was two days without you." I look into his eyes "well then where's my kiss?" he smirks pulling me back close.

"I'm not sure that you deserved one." I smirk back "come on, I could have stayed a week?" Alex says.

"I know." I laugh before I kiss him.
Alex gently pulls my face closer as he smiles into the kiss.

"Next time you should come with me." He says after breaking the kiss "to meet your parents?" I feel a smile on my face.

"To meet my parents as my boyfriend." he laughs which made me hug him right again.

We've been together for one year and a few months. In this whole time his parents didn't know, they knew we were friends but they didn't know what we did when I slept over.

luckily..

Alex was scared telling his parents because they could throw him out, but now that we have our own home there's nothing to be scared of.

"It could take about three months though-" we sit down "They'll be going on vacation for a month then there'll be family and it's a lot of stuff so it'll take a while until I go back to visit them."

"It's okay, I'll meet them as your boyfriend as soon as it's possible." I go back under the blanket.

"What did I do to deserve you." He cuddles himself into me "you were great to me, that's what you did." I feel my heart raising.

We look deep into each others eyes.
"It's already late.." he looks to my lips "lets go to the bedroom." Alex pulls me up.

"why move when we're in a good position?" I play dumb "you know what I'm saying now get up, you frog."

I laugh as I get up and throw my arms around him. His lips go on mine as his arms move around my waist.

He pushes us to the bedroom before gently laying me down.

If he would've pushed me, it would've been better.

The the only thing I don't like about him.
Sex.

It's not really bad- it's just that I've a completely different taste than him in sex.

It may sound weird, but I like it a little rougher. Alex too gently. He doesn't push me against the wall, grabs my wrist or my-

"what's on your mind?" he kisses my neck "nothing, just happy that you're back." I place my hand on the back of his neck.

I should stop thinking so much, I should be thankful.

When I opened my eyes I found myself naked in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time, it's already 3pm!?

Well I was up until 4am so it's kinda okay.. I guess.

The door gets opened and Alex walks in with breakfast- or should I say lunch?

"You slept long." he laughs as he lays down some pancakes "I was tried." I laugh.
"Did you sleep well?" he tilts his head "yes, and you?"

Alex nods.

"I do have to tell you something.." he suddenly says after being quiet "what's wrong?" I ask as I lay down my pancake.

"You know, I have a friend back in Florida-" I cut him off "you're not going to Florida!"
"No, that's not what I'm saying. Just listen first until I'm finished."

"His name is Clay and he's 18 just like you. He'll be living with us for a bit." Alex suddenly says which made my mouth open automatically.

He covers my mouth.

"He's already here. It was so sudden and you were asleep. His parents kicked him out because he came out as bisexual and he had nowhere else to go. I had to take him!"

He removes his hand.

"And how do you think this is going to work?" I ask "he'll sleep in the guest room." he tells me "It won't be long. He'll find a job and as soon as he has enough money we'll find an apartment and move out."

"That could take months!" I say as I feel anger "I want you for my own." I add "I'm all yours baby." he says.

"I won't be fucking with you while a friend of yours is right next to us." I say "come on, we can do it like in my house." he comes closer.

"You stay quiet, I'll stay slow."
I sigh.
"I guess."

Now it will be even more boring.

"You'll like him, trust me. Plus you have someone while I'm at work." He laughs "get ready, we're in the living room."

Is he kidding me!

A bisexual friend?!
Who knows what that kay, or whatever his name is, feels about Alex!

I put a shirt on and some sweatpants before making my way into the living room.
There I see a blond haired boy sitting with Alex.

"Clay, this is my boyfriend George." Alex smiles as I sit down next to him "hey." I nod "hi." Clay doesn't even look at me.

"George is also looking for a job, just like you." Alex laughs "and he's 18 just like you." he adds "you're 20 now, right?" Clay asks Alex.

"yes, how nice of you for remembering." Alex laughs "I think George is the youngest-" Alex looks at me "you just had your birthday and I think-" he looks at clay "you'll become 19 in a few weeks?"

"Next week." Clay smirks, laying back.
"Thanks for letting me stay dude-" he touches Alex back "No need to thank me. Stay as long as you need and feel home."

"Can I actually shower? I'm really sweaty." Clay asks "of course, come with me." They both leave.

Arrogant bitch.
He didn't even dare to look at me.