Pretty eyes

George POV

Clay had to work into the night today which made me stay home alone. I made some food for myself and left the leftovers for Clay before chilling on the couch and watching TV.

A few people rang the bell but I just ignored it and continued doing my thing.

At 11pm the door got opened.

"Clay? Is that you?" I shout as I eat my Chips "yes!" I hear him shout back. I wanted to welcome him but he immediately went to his room.

I confusedly get up and walk into the room where he's changing his shirt. "Oh-" I make "have you heard the word knocking?" His back is still turned to me.

"How was work?" I lean against the door "as always, boring and annoying." he puts some things into the closet.

"You've some food in the kitchen." I tell him "I'll come in a second." Clay says before I go back to the couch.

But while he ate his back was turned to me, after he ate I called him to watch TV with me but he said no and went to the bathroom with his back turned to me.

As soon as I heard the bathroom door open, I walked to it. "What is wrong with you?" I ask as he keeps his back turned to me "what do you mean?"

"You're keeping your back turned to me." I say "I'm doing something." He says "then turn around for a second." I say "why did you miss my face?" I hear his smirk.

I walk to him and make him turn around only to see his burst lip and his nose where a little bit of dry blood is on.

"What did you do!" I shout "I fell down the stairs while coming up-" Clay mumble "you what?" I act like I laugh.

"Yeah, it's embarrassing so move!" Clay pushes me a little "stop lying, freaking- did you get into a fight?" I ask.

You can hurt yourself coming up the stairs, but not like this- never! Maybe going down but not up.

"Don't annoy me right now." his voice changes "I'm just asking something.." I mumble "well this has nothing to do with you."

"Damn- the one you got into a fight really hurt you." I walk back to the TV and continue watching the show.

I feel his eyes on me, which made me turn around to him. He keeps staring at me before slowly coming over and sitting himself down to me.

It stays quiet for many minutes, so quiet that I was about to forget about it when Clay suddenly speaks.

"I got into a fight with Alex."
I immediately look at him "what? how and why?!" I ask.

"Come on.. you really gonna ask why?" Clay looks at me "Is he okay? Did you hurt him?" I ask "Look at me then you know how he feels." He says.

"Why would you do that!" I feel anger as I stand up "Are you kidding me? Was I supposed to let him Beat me up?"

"You know you're stronger than him!" I say to him "He knows too, he's the one who started it." Clay whispers in anger.

"What the freak- did you do to him?" I whisper back in anger. Clay stares into my eyes before turning around and walking out of the apartment.

what the fuck!

"Clay!" I shout as I also walk out and follow him "get away from me-" he says "where are you going!" I grab his wrist but he slaps my hand away.

"I knocked him out. I knocked Alex out, you okay now? You got what you wanted to hear?" he calmly talks and I just stare at him.

"Why?"
"Why?" Clay laughs "don't ask me why." I watch how he gets emotional which made him turn around.

"Are you okay?" I mumble but he ignores me and walks "don't leave!" I grab his wrist again "don't touch me George.." he whisper in anger, but shouting he doesn't.

"Lets go in, okay?" I whisper "I won't say or ask anything. Just don't leave now."
He stays quiet and I slowly pull him with me back inside.

"We'll take a care of your face, sit down." I say as I take the aid box and sit next to him. "Come here-" I start to clean the wounds without looking into his eyes.

If he's embarrassed?

"We talked about you and Melissa."

My whole body stops when I hear the name Melissa.
"Melissa?" I look into his eyes which made him nod.

"He was mad that I fucked you.. then we came to the point with Melissa." He tells me "oh.. what did you guys-" I stop.

"Do you know where she lives? If you still love her we could try to get in contact with her." I smile at him "she killed herself because Alex cheated on her."

The aid box falls out of my hand.

"Sorry-" Clay says as he picks it up "that was too much, right?" he stares into my eyes "no- it was just- uhh- so sudden." I mumble.

"I don't love her." Clay keeps staring into my eyes "but she still means something to me after all she was my first love."

"I understand." I look down as it stays quiet.

So he does have a hard life.. clay just plays it off.

"Is that why you knocked him out?" I ask "did he say something against her?"
"Yes.." he says but before I could answer he talks again "No, it was a lie. He called me cry baby, so I got mad." his cheeks get pink as he looks away.

"I didn't know he could be such an asshole." I mumble "I mean- he has a reason. After all he let me stay and I fucked his boyfriend." Clay gets closer to me.

"Do you see me more than just a fuck-buddy?" I ask without thinking which made his eyes wide a little.

He was about to say something but stopped himself. "Yes." He looks into my eyes "you came closer to me." his cheeks turn red.

"Me too." I look down "I think the same." I look out of the window. "You-" clay starts which made me look into his eyes.

"You got pretty eyes.." clay mumbles as he quickly looks away. I stare at him before I let out a small laugh "Thanks."