Mean

George POV

It's been about a month since clay and I stopped doing things with each other.

It made everything worser.

I watch every step he makes, every breath he takes. I keep getting this annoying feeling which I've been pushing down.

Especially after he started to fuck Amelia.
She's not really quiet to be honest.

I hope it's going to get better when he moves out which he is about to do.

"Tomorrow I'll get my last stuff there, then I'll be gone." Clay laughs "aww men. It was really great with you." Alex says.

"I liked it too and again, thank you for letting me stay." Clay smiles at the both of us "no need to thank us." I mumble.

"You guys can visit any time you want." He winks at us and laughs "we sure will." Alex laughs back.

I stare at him.
please let it get better when he's gone.

The next morning he left as soon as possible to get into his apartment. He said a quick goodbye and a warm thank you before leaving.

"Now it's just us." Alex sighs "yeah, just the two of us." I stare at the door "are you sad?" I ask "I mean- kinda. It was starting to feel really nice with clay, especially after you two started to get along."

"Yeah.. I started to like him too." I whisper "well, there's nothing we can do." he walks to the living room.

"Are you going to visit him?" I ask "Of course, but not right now. He surely has a lot of things to do."

"Would you have something against it if I go without you some time? Like when you're at work or something?" I ask "no, why would I've something against it?"

"Cause he's your best friend, not mine, you know." I look away from him "go as much as you want to him." he laughs before pulling me close.

"I love you." He kisses my head "me too.. love you too." I mumble as I feel warmer.

Clay POV

After all that happened with George, I completely forgot how I stalked him, How I knew him.

George made me so angry.. that I forgot about those things. I was so focused on making George mad and fucking him, that I completely forgot how psycho I was over him.

Well good news that I stopped.
He's with Alex and its better this way.

I sigh as I look around my apartment. I walk to the big window and stare outside. It looks really beautiful.. I can see everything from up here.

It suddenly rings.
I confusedly walk to the door only to find Amelia standing there.

She has gotten a litte annoying, but I like the sex with her so I've to go through it.

"Hey, I wanted to know how it looks." She walks inside without asking "I'm still not finished." I mumble.

"But it looks pretty, especially the view." she turns around and smiles at me as if she's in her movie or something.

"I like it the most." I force a smile while she comes closer. "You still not looking for a girlfriend?" she asks "no, I'm not."

"Too bad I really started to like you." Amelia starts to walk around "You're a funny guy with a pretty face. At sex you're good too." she laughs.

"Yeah, thanks." I say "whatever, lets stop this talk you know why I'm here clay." she starts to undress herself.

I laugh as I walk to her.

After we were done we decided to get us some food too. When the ring on the door appeared Amelia ran to the door and opened it.

"Oh.." I hear coming from her "what's wrong?" I ask as I walk over to her "hey." she says awkwardly since she only has a blanket covering her and George is standing in front of my door.

"Move, go to my room." I say to Amelia as I push her a little "okay-" she quickly leaves.

"What brings you here?" I ask "uhm I- I just wanted to.. take a look at your apartment." George quickly says.

"Or did you miss me?" I get closer which made us stare into our eyes "just joking- come in." I say as I move away.

"Woww, its pretty big."
I laugh.

"The window looks nice, right?" I move closer to him "yes- I'm sure it would look even better at night!" George turns, smiling, to me.

"You can come over one night and watch it. Of course with Alex.. if you like." I say as I look away.

"Come I'll show you the kitchen which is connected to the living room." I walk over "its pretty- wow!" he laughs.

"I don't know if you want to see the bathroom- where is it?" I get cut off "here- I open the door."

"Looks pretty.. like a bathroom." he laughs "but I've a bathtub and a shower!" I stand myself in it.

"I mean- that is pretty cool." George keeps smiling at me.
Since when did we start to get along though?

"I have two bedrooms, I've been playing with the thought of Amelia living with me." I lean against the kitchen.

"really?" he asks "I guess it would be a good idea.. but you don't know her that well?"
"Nah, we got pretty close with each other." I say.

"You guys are like a thing?" he asks which made me stare at his eyes at first, but when I notice I caught up.

"Not a thing, but we fuck so its good I guess." I say as I look away "aha.. so you don't do it with other woman?" George asks.

Of course I do.

"Nah, Amelia doesn't like it." I say "when I asked you to stop sleeping with others you said its my problem." he glares at me.

Damn- I didn't think he would mention it.

"That was because you weren't anything special." I look into his eyes which wide "oh and she is?"

"Not really, but she has you know.. more holes." I whisper and I see how his expression turns into anger.

"No wonder your parents didn't want you." he says before turning away. I laugh as I look after him until I couldn't see him.

I heard the door open and close before I sigh.
I go into my room and tell Amelia to leave since I had" visit coming.

She stressed out a little but left eventually.

I pull my phone out and stare at the message that I send.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." I suddenly hear George which made me look up.

"How did you come in?" I get off of my bed "I never left." he mumbles.