run away

a/n THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED LMAO THE DEAD ONE HAS BEEN CHOSEN SOOOO PROCEED WITH CAUTION

 also thanks sm to everyone reading my notifications are blowing up with 'PleEaSE cONtiNUE' so YAS GLADLY

 still Jade's pov

 I bolted. Tears were already clouding my eyes. This was so fucking stupid; this was it. I was going to a bridge and I was jumping off and this time, why would Tori save me? She had Beck now, apparently. Both were happy now, apparently. Wonderful. My two exes had gotten together after dumping me. I guess it's a little after-party for both of them.

 I got to my car when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turn around and oh, would you look at that, it's TORI! What a fucking surprise! Girlfriend of the year, clearly! I open my mouth to shout at her and call her a bitch and give her what she deserves, but she says, "wait!" 

 "THERE'S NO WAITING!" I screamed. "I'M DONE, TORI! I'M BROKEN AND SHATTERED AND ALONE AND I'M DONE WITH ALL OF IT!" 

 "HE'S DRUNK! AND HE DRUGGED ME!" Tori said desperately. "JADE, PLEASE, PLEASE!"

 I started sobbing. I couldn't stop. She knelt beside me on the ground and held me as I cried into her. "I'm so sorry, Jade, I'm so fucking sorry..." and we cried together for the rest of the night until like two in the morning.

 "We have to find Beck," Tori said. "I'm sorry, but he's not okay. He's not. I spoke to his brother. Carson. He says that Beck's doing drugs. That he almost overdosed. He says that when he tried both genders with his boyfriend, they broke up on good terms and he thought he wanted you back. Carson said that Beck's been doing drugs to get rid of stress, addictive painkillers, and he thought in his drugged mind that if he got to Trina he'd get to me and if he got to me he'd get to you. He needs help." 

 "Why did he do so much fucked up stuff? If he wanted me he could have talked to me!" I cried. "I would have never gotten back with him, I love you forever, but we could at least have been friends! Give me time and I could have found a way to work him into my life!" 

 Suddenly Beck stormed out. I hesitated before I got up and went after him, my girlfriend at my side. I kissed her before we set off, hands intertwined firmly. "Beck, wait," I said, uttering his name for the first time since the breakup. He turned around. His hair was somehow even messier and unkept, his eyes livid, and he looked absolutely horrible.

 "NO!" he screamed. 

 And then he did it.

 This gigantic semitruck was cruising down the road next to Nozu. And right before it hit he jumped in front of it. And it hit him and kept going. I screamed, loud and raw and full of loss-

a/n thats it for this part, i know its a short one but yall voted to kill this mf so i had to give him a sad backstory and then murder him, so SIANARA BECKIFER