Chapter 1

Holla guys...

I hope you all liked the sneak peak of this story.

Let's start with the story....Enjoy guys

The day starts with a hustle and bustle going around in Malhotra Mansion as after many months their heirs are coming back from musical event. We can see elder Malhotra (dadaji) reading the newspaper, he can hear everything but he is not nosy he likes to comment on ongoing matter with lot of sarcasm. He is gentle peace loving somehow he is not fond of few people who stays with their grandsons. We will see soon. Finally he speaks ....Mr old man Raj malhotra, they are the heirs and my stars my two souls the grandsons of Randhir Malhotra, you still going late to pick them and getting ready like my wife.

Hahahaha Dad let mom listen you she will definately not like your comment. I am just looking fwd to see my sons get a great welcome. Afterall they are twin trouble.

I agree Raj but you know how they behave with each other even though they are twins they are strangers I really curse that day when she left them what was their mistake. You have realised now and see they are still taking time to adjust in this mansion. I don't want to disappoint you raj but i want my family united i want all of us together. But i think this dream will be my dream only, let it be anyways, my darling Asha will be back from temple till you go and recieve them ftom airport. Atleast they have informed us before landing here.

Raj: No problem dad i will just leave everything is ready here.

Raj leaves and Elder malhotra thinks about the unfortunate day when his elder daughter in law left this house without any kindness in her. She took away valuable things but also took their happiness and peace. She left two kids who were missing their mom. 2nd daughter inlaw and Son has just left after she left and now they both rule Space college. Even though the couple is good and understanding but their priorities changed when they felt that its good to leave alone than staying together. He had slight tears missing his family. That time Asha came and wiped the tears of old man saying enough husband don't cry on the time which passed out pray and smile for coming future. I just pray my grandkids stay along and get their parrtners correct. Who will make the family one. U just wait...let my grandsons come.

Randhir, Yes Asha let them come will celebrate he smiled and hugged his wife.

Woooohh hhoooooo Dadi Dadu, romance haan with out us....Cabir shouted from the door.
Ohhoooo my partner in crime why are you jealous she is my wife and i can romance anytime u see i m still young and handsome... Asha just blushed and said soo cheesy Randhir and started going to the main door to see his grandsons standing there waiting for her to come and give blessings. They were just smiling seeing her and touched her feet and hugged her together as it was dadis rule that both grandkids should hug together and take the blessings together even though they have differences.

Finally my two rockstar came..My Manu and my Anu. She kissed on their foreheads.

Introducing the....
Devils, twins, handsome, sexy and energetic
Manik Malhotra and
Anurag Malhotra.

They both have arrived with their father even though you can see lot of changes in behaviour but they love their father. They just hugged their grandfather.

Grandpa how are you asked Manik i can see you are taking good care of my sweetheart soo i dont have to worry about her. Randhir was very happy looking at them he asked them to take rest and the other members who were present with them though randhir had problem with few he could only keep quiet as he didn't wanted to look bad in front of gis grandkids. Grandpa we will just freshen up and see you by lunch.if it is ok with you all said Anurag. All noded and left for their rooms for rest