Chapter 2

Next Morning,

The day was usual in Malhotra's but for a change there were youngsters present in the mansion. Everyone was having breakfast. But there were two souls who were not understanding what to eat as there were a variety of dishes on the dining table.

Manik: Enough Daadi, these many dishes and so much food. You are making me eat so much it feels like i have not eaten for months. Please daadi not any more my tummy will blast.

Alya: Ohhh daadi p..lease its too oily also. My manik cannot handle this much oily food stuffs..ewww  Hari...Hari ..please bring salad for me.

Manik: Alya watch it what are you saying i will not tolerate this behaviour with any of my family members. And it is Hari uncle for you he is much older than u so please give   respect.  Hari uncle (kaka); bring salad for aliya.

Everyone's mood gets off because of aliya's behaviour. Anurag says daadi please make this food for dinner i have missed this so much hmmmm...wow..i can't stop eating.. with this anurag gave a biggest smile to his daadi and looking at his smile the gloomy surroundings again became cheerful.

Yes my baby i will make it for you...by saying this she went into the kitchen.
Manik was feeling super angry. So he just got up and went outside the house leaving every one behind. Fab4 also left. Only Fire 5 were left and hence they took the blessings and left for space college.

Before leaving Anurag went to his room and called someone. By talking he also got calmed and left with everyone for college.

Here when Manik entered the college all the girls were gushing around and were staring at him with love eyes. The other boys were obviously jealous of him. He went straight away to the jam room and started playing his guitar.
Here fab 4 also entered the college. Arguing with each other in lower voices so that no one can make out that they are arguing.
Mukti: R u stupid Alya who told you to behave like this you know right manik is very sensitive when it comes to his grandparents. Then how can you say such things. Now if he is angry I'm not going to be on ur side. By saying she went to the jam room. Behind her cabir and dhruv too left.

Outside the Jam room.
This is the limit. I don't understand why mukti scolded me. I was correct that oily food was yuck...hmmmp but i need to be careful mukti was also right about manik being sensitive towards grandparents. Ooff now again i have to do some drama and be with manik.  .....ohh god..by saying this she entered the jam room.
There she saw manik playing his guitar cabir on drums and for change druv was playing flute ....guys and manik i am sorry it will not happen again please... Forgive me guys.. by saying this she quickly went to manik and hugged him. Manik also didn't say much as he was not in the mood to fight and fab 4 was his other family. So he can't be  angry with them.

On the other side when Anurag reached college it was the same girls and boys. But they were also jealous of their friendship. Fire 5 and Fab 5 never considered any outsider  as a friend.
Harshad: Anu why didn't you speak to manik he is ur brother that too twin then y u always stay away.

Anu: Harsh i had promised him i will not interfere in his life. We live under the same roof but our opinion, character and yes brotherhood is not there and not the same. So i would not tell him anything but yes I will protect my family. By saying this he went to classes with Fire 5.

After classes Fire 5 reached the canteen.  Even Fab 5 reached at the same time. They saw each other and sat opposite tables.

As usual cabir was ordering food non stop and here aryaman was doing the same.
Anu: bas kar yaar kitna order karega daadi ke hath ka nashta khake bhi how can u eat so much.
Aaru: areh mera pet mera mooh tern ghante ho gaye mujhe khake mujh jaise badte bache ke liye itna khana kafi nai hota.