Chapter 5

Holla guys

Here is the new update.
The story starts....

Anurag is walking by nandini and reaching malhotra mansion.

Nandini: Anurag listen she said softly. By listening to her voice anurag was feeling happy.

Anurag: Yes pari, what happened?? Why are you not comfortable

Nandini: See Anurag Alya is a friend of manik and cabir she doesn't like me and because of me i don't want cabu bhai and manik  to fight with her. I can meet you whenever we are free. But i think i should stay away from cabu bhai and aaru bhai. They will fight because of me and i heard what mukti said. In fab 5, three people are not comfortable and I don't want to break the group. I don't want that blame. And if i come to fire 5 then cabu bhai will be very much angry and sad for choosing u all. I can't choose anyone.

Anurag: So you are leaving me too. Anurag understood her problem, and Anurag was happy to see a selfless girl, but mere thought of she going away made him sad, hurt..

Nandini: No i am not leaving you, i told you na i will meet you whenever we are free. So that nobody feels hurt. Anurag i do feel for you something and i don't want to go away from this feeling it pains me and i want to share with you something. Don't feel bad or wrong. We can sit in the garden and talk for 5 mins.

Anurag: Yes jaan, you can but tell me what is wrong you are scaring me.

Nandini Pov:
How should i tell anurag that i felt something for manik too. And i was heartbroken. How should i tell him but i need to, he should not feel i am betraying him. He should not feel that manik rejected me and thats y i m with him. After listening if he stays close then its okay otherwise i leave from here.
Anurag listen to me. Today before i met you i was siting in the park and i met manik there. I could feel the same bond i felt with you. He hugged me too and i felt something complete which i felt with you when you hugged me. You accepted me and manik didn't accepted me and it pained me i dont have answer for this its not manik rejected me and i m accepting you. You both mean something to me. And he accepted me as a friend but you accepted me as a partner. I m totally confuse what is this happening in my life. As a friend I don't know i shared my deepest secret with you, i can be open with you. I hope you didn't feel bad. Ohh god please anurag if u felt hurt i am sorry. She got tears in her eyes. She thought she will lose him also.

Here anurag was speechless its just two days meeting her and she is already part of their life. What should he do. He wanted to say many things but he couldn't he need to talk with someone else before. He kept thinking all the facts and not knowing it was hurting nandini she felt one more heartbreak it made her empty. She kissed anurag on forehead and wished him all the best and left from there. She considered his silence as no.
When nandini kissed him he came out of his thinking zone he saw her going away from him. First he didn't understood that why she left when he recalled he felt like a biggest fool. Jaan fuck what the hell i did in thinking i was so quiet that i made her feel i don't want her. Oh fuck yaar she kissed and wished me luck and went. She thought i rejected her too. Shit shit no yaar jaan how can i u r my  baby and i like you so much how can i leave you. You are my peace. I made her misunderstood me i feel like an idiot. I need to talk fuck i don't know her address. Why it felt she is going away from me...no no no baby u can't go. I will search for you and meet you tonight itself. He cried and felt lonely. He left from there and entered mansion. He saw everyone sitting there, aaru called anurag.
One look from anurag and everyone panicked his eyes were red and he was hurt. Dadi was scared to see him. He didn't want to see this yet this look, she, dadu and raj got shocked seeing him. Anurag left from there and locked his room...

The elders just knew that they have less time to make them understand about their truth. They were just worried and looked in each other eyes maintaing calmness in front of other kids.