chapter 3

Hey guys,
I hope all are doing well..Happy Janmashtami to all.

As soon as Cabir reached Malhotra mansion... Grandpa teased and called Cabir. Areh mere sher putar tu aa gaya teri paltan kahan hai... why u came alone chal aaja will play xbox..Cabir was angry and he had angry tears in his eyes as soon as he looked at grandpa, grandpa was shocked seeing him so emotional that to cabir..on the first day of college. He couldn't digest the look on cabir. Beta what happened, cabir just vanished in thin air he went running to his room and locked it with bang. Cabir beta sun toh...he shouted loudly. Hearing his shouts Asha and Raj both came to the living room.kya hua papaji...why are you shouting cabir cabir, woh log aa gaye itna jaldi...kuch hua kya baaki sab log kahan hai ??

Grandpa: Cabir ro raha tha Raj.. I am shocked i saw tears in his eyes he was angry too. I have never seen him like this something major happened. I don't know where others are.. wait i will call Manik.. He was just dialling the number, whole gang came inside the house.

Manik: Dadu where is cabir woh aaya kya yahan pe...phn nai utha raha hai  humara.  We went to the hostel he is not there.

Grandpa: please explain to me why he is angry and why he had tears in his eyes. That sadness i have never looked on his face. Did u guys fight. Did fire 5 say something to cabir
Manik and anu tell me what happened. One minute dadu said manik

Fab5 got outside Cabir's room. Manik banged the door and told cabir to come out.
Cabir mere bhai aajana yaar hum bast karte hai...see all are getting tensed don't worry will talk to your chocolate and i will make mukti and alya understand okay they will not tell her anything. Kholna darwaza yaar. Cabirrr

Grandma: Chocolate woh ek chocolate ke liye naraz hai....

Manik: he came to her dadis place made her sit on the sofa with sad look, nahi dadi woh chocolate ke liye naraz nahi hai woh..

Aryaman cutted him and said...manik ruk woh do min mein bahar aayega aur mujhe gale bhi lagega..

Dadaji: tujhe aur gale...fire 5 and dab 5 mein dosti...aari and cabi frnds he said with sarcasm.

Aryaman...No dadaji brothers by winking he shouted loudly...Cupcake ne mujhe chocolates diye hai jo usne apne hath se banaye hai aur bola ki cabu bhai ko dena...as he will be sad and use tujhe sad nahi dekna tha...choco baby ke banaye hue chocolates....

Cabir opened his door and came running to the leaving room and hugged aaryanan sachi meri choco ne tujhe chocolates diye mere liye...bata...

All were shocked specially elders its first time fire 5 and fab 5 were interacting like this...they did shows everything but they were their own family they didn't mingle and formed big group. Elders wanted to see manik and anurag as brothers bond and handle the group together but it remained their dream. Both groups always gave cold shoulders to each other even the twins.
This would be first time aaryaman said like this. This is the first time cabir hugged aryaman.

Dadi: Cupcake chocolate kya hai yeh tum logo ko yeh khana hai.. tumlog yeh dono cheezon ke liye naraz the mujhe kuch samaj nai aa raha hai.

Cabir and aryaman both kneeled down and explained everything together to elders. Elders were shocked seeing their sync and learning about a girl named nandini.

Dadu: Really i would like to meet ur sister mere gabru jawano. And mukti respect others...because of ur small teasing and today's world says the word ragging can hurt someone badly..consider ur frnds thought as well. Jealousy enviness this all things will destroy you all. Mukti didn't say anything but inside she was angry she wanted to say so many harsh words to dadu but she kept quiet, alya was going to say something but mukti hold her hand and they both went to mukti's room.