Chapter 4

Holla guys,
Ganapati Bappa Moriya🙏
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all..

Here is the new update..

Manik Pov...
Today was the longest day. God I can't believe that i will meet an innocent girl..her eyes full of innocence..her pouty lips..her voice.. her dressing sense all are making me crazy. It's like some pull which i liked a lot and also made me confused. I have never thought about any girl like this, but seeing her in front of me gave me peace. What is that she was hiding. Is she in some pain. Why I am continuously thinking of her. The interesting part is she made cabir and aryaman her brothers. They clicked and had a very strong bond which cannot be unseen. I am surprised and curious to know about her. Ohhh yaar her handmade chocolates were just delicious... Shit mann i am going bonkers. Should i find out about her. No no....i want to talk to her i want to feel her i want to hug her....hug?? Really manik u need to sleep otherwise u will be doing something crazy....hahahah only she can make me do things like this...ohh yaar when this morning will come and i will be able to see her... Aahhhh let's sleep..

Anurag Pov...
Ahhh nandini what is she?? Why am I pulled towards her.. What is she doing with me... Me and manik got the same message..was the message linked to her... Why is she so innocent. I feel like protecting her. Why do I want her near me?? Aryaman and Cabir felt the pull but it was brotherhood. But this is making me crazy. Her innocence is driving me nuts. I feel like I can burn this world for her. What was she hiding. Is she in some pain. Why didn't we take her contact number. How am i going to survive from this...Whom should i talk to... Ahh leave it yaar. .. i need to be friends with her. I need to talk and understand her first. All were so happy today. I saw manik's eyes flickering for her.. is he thinking the same..what am i suppose to do... The only thing i know is i will be able to see her tomorrow lets sleep...my group is happy my sissy is happy my buddy is happy, i am happy all because of her. Uff my pari.. what am i going to do with you meri jaan. What jaan sachi...ohh god i will go crazy.. lets sleep anu..nai toh tu pagal ho jayega...

Nandini Pov:
I don't know what I should do.. i m still sitting in the garden knowing that going home will be giving me a lot of pain. I am so happy that i met new friends i got two sweet brothers. How should i tell them my life is a mess. Nobody stays with me for longer period of time all i left is alone... My mama mami is going to give me trashings and use abusive words again. I am strong but I can't move away from that house till i be 19 according to mumma she was confident that my mama ( her brother will take care of me if something happens to them) but she didn't know how cruel they behave with me. I am scared to go home. If i will not go they will create a mess can't contact chacha chachi and bhaiyu they are in US and i don't know y they never called me or asked about me. What should i tell my bhai's that i m injured. When i hissed they got so emotional and concern about me that nobody showed me till now after my parents death. Why amma appa you left me all alone. Should i share with them. Will they understand what am I going thru.. I know my ayyappa is with me. Lets go home nandu before they put search party for me...i want to just sleep and wake early to go to college to meet my cabu bhai and aaru bhai. I need to make cupcakes for them...

As soon as nandini reaches home she is being slapped by mami.
Mami : Where were you haan this is the time you come from college who is going to prepare dinner. Ahh look princess is crying. What a cry baby today u will be punished for not making food for us. First your mom gave custody to us without money. We have to keep this curse child so that after 19 we get the heritance of ur grandpa... Just lame you are the bakery orders are not going to make me rich. Where is today's delivery money haan ...

Nan: Please mami i am sorry don't punish me i was delivering the chocolates i got big order see this the money that's y i got late. Mami i will not come late please don't beat me. I will prepare food just 15 mins.