a day off annoyance.

Anna woke up early she didn't want to be late , she was going to work till late today to make up for yesterday.

She walked out of the house and walked to work , she felt as if she were being followed but she let that thought of something slide.

" morning " , " Morning Anna please fix the ice-cream machine " she clocked in then changed to her uniform.

And walked to the back fixing the machine " Anna you have a table and they only want to be served by you" , " at this time " , " yep hurry " she jumped up washed her hand took her notebook and walked out.

She stood infront of Marcelo who didn't pay much attention to her " GoodDay welcome to Larry's, I am Anna your waiter may I take your order please" he kept quiet starring at his phone.

"Sorry to bother you sir I'll come back when you ready to o.." , " did you have breakfast?" , " yes would you like to order?" , " If I order something will you make it for me" , " I am a waiter not a cook" , " so you're saying you can't cook?" , " I can I am just not hired to".

"Can I hire you to cook for me?" , " I don't think so " , " why?" , " Mr Marcelo would you like to order something?" , "only if you'll make it " she looked at him annoyed.

And walked away " Larry " , " yes sir , I'd like to lay a complaint against one of your waiters " , " uhmm what seems to be the problem?" ,  " well I am a light eater yes , and I want her to cook for me " , " but she's a waiter " , " but she can cook yes?" , " yes " , "then I want her food or I'll close down this restaurant " , " yes sir" Larry walked back to the kitchen.

"Anna please , I'll triple your pay and you can leave early today " , " fine what does he want?" , " something light and breakfast " , " okay ".

Anna made bacon and cheese stuffed omelet with baby tomatoes on the sides and bacon bites drizzled ontop.

She served it with orange juice. Larry delivered the plate and came back to the kitchen " he asked for you " , " what now " she walked out of the kitchen and stood next to him " yes sir " , " you made this?" , " yes " , he started eating without saying a word moaning as he ate and finished up everything.

" impressive " , " thanks " , " when is your lunch?" , " 12 " , " okay I'll wait" , " what?" , " I'll wait for you to be at lunch so we can eat together and I'd like you to make lunch for us to " , " okay " she walked off.

" Anna how did you get mixed up with such a guy?" , " it's a long story but I have something he wants and he won't leave me alone " , " okay I won't ask , get back to work".

It was now lunch time , Anna made pasta and meatballs for herself,  and sweet belly ribs , sweet and sour wedges with a salad on the side.

She sat down infront of him with they food. Marcelo noticed his guys also being served some pasta.

" you cooked for the guys too ?" , " yes " , "why?" , " because just like you they should be hungry,  you've been here since morning " , " I don't want you cooking for anyone but me " , she looked at him.

" what ?" , " nothing my lunch isn't long , what did you want to talk about" she started eating her food , he took a side dish taking a fork full from her pasta and started eating it.

He then moved and started eating his food , moaning as he ate " how do you make everything so different and so..mhhh" he moaned again.

She just ate her food once she was done she got up and he held her hand " where are you going?" , " to work my lunch is over " , " but we haven't spoken " , " tell me " she sat back down.

" I am sorry about how I acted last night , maybe I am used to having things my way and I acted rudely" , " okay" , " okay?" , " yes it's all forgiven " , " what ?just like that?"  She chuckled.

" my father always told me if someone wrong me and later came to apologize knowing that person's temperature,  I should forgive them because it took them time and pride to put they heads down and apologize,  so I forgive you , you don't look like the type to ever ask for forgiveness,  I appreciate that you've realized your mistake " , she got up and left.

Marcelo sat on his seat not moving one bit , thinking about how a young girl could be so smart.

He asked for the bill and paid for all the guys and tripled it.

He walked out of the restaurant after talking to Larry about something.

After that Anna was back at work , she was having such a hard day , terrible customers,  the new staff getting orders wrong , she also had to help with the cooking.

When she was done at work , she took a walk , only to be followed by an SUV , " get in I'll drop you off " , " thanks but no " , " no?" , " I wanted to take a walk " , " ow " he jumped of the car , taking her backpack and throwing it in the car.

Marcelo walked next to her quietly,  he spotted an ice cream truck and got her an oreo and vanilla ice-cream.

" thanks , won't you have one?" , " I don't eat ice-cream " she gave the ice-cream back to her and bought strawberry swirl and came back.

" try this" ," I told you I d.." she stuck a spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth and giggled.

He looked at her as he enjoyed his ice-cream,  there was something about this girl that made it impossible for him to be mad at her.

" so how is it?" , " it's okay not too sweet" she smiled taking a spoon of her own " that's my favorite but I like this one too" he took a spoon from hers and switched.

" yours tastes better " , " hey " , " what you're the one that's teaching me ice-cream flavors " she chuckled " fine " they ate they ice-cream having light conversations.

Anna was feeling lighter , they walked back to the car and her dropped her off.

" can I have your number?" , she nodded and he took out his phone giving it to her she typed in her number " thanks for the ice-cream and walk bye " she waved him off and got inside her house.

Her father was standing by the porch waiting for her " everything okay sweetheart?" , " yes father " she hugged him and they got inside.

Marcelo smiled the whole drive home. Patricia was waiting for him as he got home " where have you been?" , " why are you always here go to your husband and kids " she walked closed to him spotting a stain on his shirt.

" what's this ?" , " it's ice-cream Belle m.." he paused looking up at his sister.

" Belle? You gave her a nick name? And you now have ice-cream " , " it's not what you think she was having a hard time at work and we took a walk a.." , " so you cheered her up and bought her ice-cream?" , " aaargh go away Tricia" she chuckled watching her brother match up the stairs.

" he's so whipped " , she chuckled walking out.